Sponsored

Fog Lights in the Grill for 2015?

Should the 2013 Mustang keep the fog lights in the grill?

• Yes, I think they should stay.

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • No way, I don't think they would look good.

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Maybe, if they made them smaller or more understated.

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Now that we have a better idea of what the front will look like, has anyone's opinion on the fogs in the grill changed? Does it look more like a possibility or less?
My mind wasn't made up in the first place, but after seeing the final product I'd have to say the foggies can stay down in the lower fascia. They'd just look weird in that big grille, especially with those bars there.
Sponsored

OKCfan

Are those fog lights taped over in the side air intakes in yesterday's pics?

Retrostang

Retrostang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Platinum
I think the fog lights are one of the things that shout Mustang. Regardless of what else they do, there are several things that the car needs to truly be a Mustang.

Quarter window louvers
Grill fog lights
Side scoops
Pony badge

nametoshowothers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
description of cars
fog lights in the grill are ok, but I like the shelby, boss or equivalent to have them off or in the bottom corners. Mostly interested in what the GT350/500 and other SE will look like and more importantly how they perform

groundnpounder

^^^ +1 I'm dying to see what the GT350/500 will looks like. Do we know what the spy pics show - a GT or base model?

Sponsored

JohnZiraldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Mustang GT Conv., 11 Edge Sport
Whenever I see big fog lights in the grill I think Rally Car, which is not where the Mustang typically plays. Leave them out of the grill and make sure the bottom corner lights are useful, but low key in terms of size.

ThunderHorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ivan
Vehicle(s)
OW EcoBeast
Whenever I see big fog lights in the grill I think Rally Car, which is not where the Mustang typically plays. Leave them out of the grill and make sure the bottom corner lights are useful, but low key in terms of size.
+1, agreed 100%

MPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I do like them although I would actually like to get rid of mine and put in a Saleen grill instead. Maybe an optional grill with the foglights would be cool, of course this will be something the aftermarket folks could jump on to take care of the people who do want it, I'm pretty sure it would sell well on AmericanMuscle.
Sponsored