Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I need to cop one of those Tee's...
drop by whenever I got a shirt for you.

I'm interested! Hoping the sale is still on. Please PM. Gloss black staggered setup. If I go with the 275/30 19-10 front and 305/30 19-11 rear on a GT with performance pack, will I need to make any other adjustments and/or wheel camber/alignment adjustments?
pm sent and I recommend a 35 profile front and back.

Is this deal still going on? I'm interested in the graphite wheels.
pm sent

If this is still going, I would be interested in a quote. 19X10 squared to 66061. Thanks
pm sent

Staggered quote to 63021

Thanks
pmd
Sponsored

MedStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Guard GT PP 401A
Post some pics man. Lethal said mine should be shipping today or tomorrow from MRR. Not too many Guards with this set up, would love to see yours.
Here you go, man. I threw them on a few days ago then had to take them off. I'm on the interstate a lot over the next few months and didn't want to expose my new wheels to all those interstate miles just yet. Pretty pleased with them so far. Running MPSS 275/35 and 305/35.

Everything mounted up just fine. I only put around 5 miles on them, but took them down some curvy roads and they did well so far. I was worried they would rub because there is such little room btwn there, but didn't have any problems. I was also happy to see my pressure sensors synced up within a few miles, then the factory ones synced right back up quickly as well. I weighed them and there was about a 9 lb difference per corner versus my PP wheels and tires. That was also with about a 10 PSI difference per tire because the MPSS were up around 40 and my Pirellis are running low around 30 cold.

Need some springs now. Probably will go with the BMR SP080 in the spring.
IMG_2698.jpg
IMG_2699.jpg
IMG_2701.jpg

Last edited:

MedStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Guard GT PP 401A
I'm interested! Hoping the sale is still on. Please PM. Gloss black staggered setup. If I go with the 275/30 19-10 front and 305/30 19-11 rear on a GT with performance pack, will I need to make any other adjustments and/or wheel camber/alignment adjustments?
My pic above is 275/35 and 305/35.

RubyRedBoost

Traded EB old name New GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Here you go, man. I threw them on a few days ago then had to take them off. I'm on the interstate a lot over the next few months and didn't want to expose my new wheels to all those interstate miles just yet. Pretty pleased with them so far. Running MPSS 275/35 and 305/35.

Everything mounted up just fine. I only put around 5 miles on them, but took them down some curvy roads and they did well so far. I was worried they would rub because there is such little room btwn there, but didn't have any problems. I was also happy to see my pressure sensors synced up within a few miles, then the factory ones synced right back up quickly as well. I weighed them and there was about a 9 lb difference per corner versus my PP wheels and tires. That was also with about a 10 PSI difference per tire because the MPSS were up around 40 and my Pirellis are running low around 30 cold.

Need some springs now. Probably will go with the BMR SP080 in the spring.
Very nice! I can't wait till I get mine.

Sponsored

RubyRedBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Wheels are in! Now just waiting on my tires for the rear. These are absolutely stunning in person. The 19x11 is def quite large :D
image.jpg

RubyRedBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
NT05Rs come in Tuesday

Sponsored

RubyRedBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Tires came in early! Thank you FedEx:clap2:
image.jpg

RubyRedBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Front are 285 BF sport comp 2. Rears are 305 NT05Rs on eibach sportlines.

RubyRedBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Nice.i will defiantly buy the nto5r for my next set.,the mpss are good tires but over rated. With my setup I am having lots of traction issue with the mpss.
Took the car out today and man she hooks nicely. It will definitely fix those low speed roll out issues you've been having. I hit from a 20 and it just dug out instead of frying the tires like it used too. My wife was even impressed with the fit and finish of this combo.