Flat Rock Webcams?

robb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Are there any Flat Rock WebCams where we can watch live assembly?
Sponsored

IndustryLeech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2012 V6 'vert, '70 VW Bug, '01 Disco 2
My car is supposed to hit the line today as well. I wish I could watch it get built!

TWilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Premium
That would be kinda cool. I could sit here at my desk working, while in one corner of my screen, I have a window on the line, tracking my car as it goes down. Even better, have two-way communication with the line, so I could say things like "Hey, guys, make sure that that fender is lined up correctly!" "Watch the paint, there buddy!" "Make sure that trim is secure and doesn't rattle!" "Check that hood alignment again!"

Of course, on second thought, I'd probably better off keeping my mouth shut. :lol: :headbonk:

Sponsored

OP
OP
robb

robb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
That would be kinda cool. I could sit here at my desk working, while in one corner of my screen, I have a window on the line, tracking my car as it goes down. Even better, have two-way communication with the line, so I could say things like "Hey, guys, make sure that that fender is lined up correctly!" "Watch the paint, there buddy!" "Make sure that trim is secure and doesn't rattle!" "Check that hood alignment again!"

Of course, on second thought, I'd probably better off keeping my mouth shut. :lol: :headbonk:
Funny you mention that, because every one I've seen at the dealer so far the hood latch needs adjusted (they are too tight). You'd think they adjusted these in the plant by now.