Sponsored

First VTT Stage 2 in the 10's! Who's next!

Slow89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 sec bolt on ecoboost // 9.2 @ 151 2019 blower GTCS
And people say Lund can't tune the Eco's LOL.
Numbers speak for themselves....Jon is a great guy and always tell your straight up. He won't let u push the car past its limitations. And as you can see with the RIGHT set up. This stock block can take a beating.

ecoboosting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Ecoboost PP
nice job mark!

EzWork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost
This is amazing!!!
I'm new to the turbo scene. What would I exactly need with your turbo kit to make 450whp?

Sponsored

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Mark just ran an 10.86 at almost 127. Some serious congrats are in order for Lund, and everyone else working on this car! Just goes to show with proper tuning, and even basic mods what this turbos is really capable of!
IMG_0086.jpg

GSLSE20B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 SHADOW BLACK GTPP
Mark just ran an 10.86 at almost 127. Some serious congrats are in order for Lund, and everyone else working on this car! Just goes to show with proper tuning, and even basic mods what this turbos is really capable of!
[ame]

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
To put this ET/trap into perspective. The NMRA Ecoboost shootout was just won by what looks like a full blown race car, with hood exit exhaust, full slicks, skinnies, weight reduction etc, and it ran a 10.83 @122MPH. Makes what Mark is doing here all the more impressive!

Sponsored

UPRBill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang
To put this ET/trap into perspective. The NMRA Ecoboost shootout was just won by what looks like a full blown race car, with hood exit exhaust, full slicks, skinnies, weight reduction etc, and it ran a 10.83 @122MPH. Makes what Mark is doing here all the more impressive!
No offense but you can't compare that number without the facts. He trapped 137 in the final run of the night, a far cry from 122. Not to take anything from Mark, his car is flat out working and is pushing that turbo hard as he should be.

Congrats again Mark!

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
No offense but you can't compare that number without the facts. He trapped 137 in the final run of the night, a far cry from 122. Not to take anything from Mark, his car is flat out working and is pushing that turbo hard as he should be.

Congrats again Mark!
No offense, but I am simply going by the results posted on the NMRA website, if they are incorrect they should post the correct results. Also I mean lets do what that post was intended to do. Put things in perspective, thats all. Brads car i s a FULL OUT race car, stripped, no exhaust, no downpipe, full slicks, skinnies, transbrake, the list can go on. Marks car drives to, and from the track on this tune, and gets 20+ MPG while doing so, and is running very similar ET's. That was the point simply perspective, not knocking what was accomplished at the shootout, as Brad's car is bad ass.

I just take a lot of pride in these results, and as some big names (that will remain unnamed)on this platform did everything they could to bash this turbo, and steer people away from buying it. To prove it is not only the most cost effective option, but it can put you solidly in the 10's without a lot of money invested in the car is something we are very happy about. :clap2:

Last edited:

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Does Mark run the ford factory downpipe with cats.
What you guys are doing with a street ecoboost mustang with so few mods are great for our members!
Congrats