Sponsored

First VTT Stage 2 in the 10's! Who's next!

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Which Circle D, or was it a custom spec?

I am curious to see how long that stock bottom end can last. Takes about 550 HP to put a 3700 pound car into the 10's.

Mike
Its custom.

I believe if I don't make any mistakes with bad fuel, and stay on top of my logs with Lunds help, I dont see why it wont live at the power level im currently at.
I bought my car used at 8000 miles, its now got just over 20k miles on it, with well over 200 runs down the track, and over 400 data logs. There is no doubt that we are pushing the stock engine very hard, I don't condone that everyone follow my path, but Jon has such a good handle on everything I don't worry, if it breaks, so be it, we will have found the limit, and the new engine will go in the car.
Sponsored

Edkiefer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XR4ti
Its custom.

I believe if I don't make any mistakes with bad fuel, and stay on top of my logs with Lunds help, I dont see why it wont live at the power level im currently at.
I bought my car used at 8000 miles, its now got just over 20k miles on it, with well over 200 runs down the track, and over 400 data logs. There is no doubt that we are pushing the stock engine very hard, I don't condone that everyone follow my path, but Jon has such a good handle on everything I don't worry, if it breaks, so be it, we will have found the limit, and the new engine will go in the car.
Hi perfweld

Is this with new Vargus twin scroll exhaust housing ?

What would you estimate the car could do on 93 fuel only , roughly how much slower.

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Hi perfweld

Is this with new Vargus twin scroll exhaust housing ?

What would you estimate the car could do on 93 fuel only , roughly how much slower.
This is with our original single scroll Stage 2. This turbo is very very capable, as evidenced by these results. 93 only would be prob 100WHP less than this car makes.

GSLSE20B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 SHADOW BLACK GTPP
Big congrats to @perfweld for being the first EBM VTT Stage 2 in the 10's with is 10.99 pass at almost 125MPH. This was done at Sacramento Raceway, I will let Mark step in with all his details, but I know he is running VTT stage 2, stock motor, Upgraded Torque Converter, and a Lund Tune. Keep in mind 100% STOCK MOTOR. Besides that he can fill us in.

Seriously awesome work bud! Thanks for pushing so hard! :headbang::first:

Video:

Embed link if anyone knows how to do that, wont seem to work for me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5U1dtNKqWq8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
That would have been awesome to see in person :headbang:

GSLSE20B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 SHADOW BLACK GTPP
Its custom.

Might as well update update your leaderboard post :lol:

Sponsored

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Oh my lord that is a fast 4-banger. I am very impressed.

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Absolutely, I do have a new one with all the bells and whistles but have not put it in yet, wanted to see where the stock engine would take me. I have a Circle D convertor in the car.
Yup I'm still on the stock block as well, will be till it goes whenever that will be. Running like a champ (5862 turbo though not the Vargas setup).

I think the blocks are better than people give them credit for.

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT

Sponsored
OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Don't want to call out names, another vendor.
There are some vendors here who openly bash their competition, and I think it is shameful and disrespectful. A few of them I've sworn to never buy from as a consequence.

jester1x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EcoBoost - Base, Oxford White, 6MT
Wow...outstanding! Thank you for reaffirming my decision to go with an EcoBoost.

When is your next run!? I live about 20 minutes from there.

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Wow...outstanding! Thank you for reaffirming my decision to go with an EcoBoost.

When is your next run!? I live about 20 minutes from there.
If I get my tires and mounted, possibly this weekend.
Sponsored