Sponsored

First time hearing/seeing a 15-20 GT350?

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
The Debut Video from Ford is what did it for me..."settled" for a GT due to crazy ADM's but the desire to own one never went away. Took 4 years to get in a position to buy one...It's been an amazing experience... nothing like it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Evenmetal

Evenmetal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
im actually closer than sac...just over the hill in Tracy, but nobody knows where that is :wink:
I make it out to Tracy every so often for some car shows and such. Would love to see the new ride sometime. Shoot me a message on instagram @evenmetalmustang.

cantdrive55

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350R, 96 Viper GTS
Vehicle Showcase
im actually closer than sac...just over the hill in Tracy, but nobody knows where that is :wink:
My avatar photo was taken on Lammers Road in front of Kimball High...:wink:

Cars and Coffee will be at the old outlets the morning of 11/7. Might see you there.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
Iā€™ll give my best remembrance and time line.
I wanted to reward ourselves with a fun car for retirement. Performance and comfort is a priority and was interested in the C8. Went to a C8 reveal first part of Sept ā€˜19. Couldnā€™t fit comfortably in it so I started looking elsewhere.
A dealership I work for periodically had a trade in 5.0 with comfort seats so I sat in it....very comfortable for me. Searched ā€œMustang forumsā€ and ended up here in October ā€˜19. I didnā€™t even know about the current GT350 at the time. Saw many reviews on YouTube and on the forum.
My local dealership had a black ā€˜19 GT350 with a 10K ADM and Recaros. Wife says no go with the Recaros but I knew the comfort seats would work. Waited until one came in and it was mind blowing! Performance blue with white stripes, carbon dash and comfort seats....fit like a glove. What a beautiful car!!
Still not retired but picked up a new ā€˜19 last June for a deal. 3500 all smile miles later and Iā€™m still giddy.

Sponsored

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
In Dec. 2014 I ordered a Triple Yellow, GT Premium, with the 50th anniversary package.
It took awhile to get to me as the seatbelt-hold delayed delivery until Mar. 2015.
On 31 March it arrived at Sarasota Ford.
This automatic, 3.55 geared, 435HP, S550 was perfect, What could be better.
That's when I started hearing about this new GT350.

Here's the first video I saw:

What !, Ford Performance Team took this newly designed S550 and went through every aspect of it and made all these improvements ???

Here's the video that sold me:

My new GT Premium was still in showroom condition, and only had 1250 miles on it.
I had to have the new GT350. I wanted a Shadow Black without stripes. There was only 1 showing in Florida, and it was en-route. I traded my beloved GT premium on the day(Dec 31, 2015) the SB GT350 arrived at Mullinax Ford, in Apopka, FL. It was only a 3 hour drive.

-By the way- I figured I was going to loose 7,000 on the deal.
Looking Back, as I stated in another post, " It was one of the best decisions I have made !"
First time seeing the FP promotion video...thank you!

JZTRK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R''Ken'' 2016 GT350 2020 GT "Mollie"
i heard about it then I seen the goodwood video and I thought to my self come hell or high water I will have one. now I have an R

JZTRK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R''Ken'' 2016 GT350 2020 GT "Mollie"
is there details on this cars and coffee ? I live in Stockton and work up the street from there
My avatar photo was taken on Lammers Road in front of Kimball High...:wink:

Cars and Coffee will be at the old outlets the morning of 11/7. Might see you there.

Sponsored

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
^ balls out on cold tires and he is loving every minute. I think at the end he is signaling ā€œthat sound is incredible ā€œ.