Sponsored

first time at the track with the eb

NHecoBST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang Ecoboost Base
Went to the track with stock eb to get a baseline and i'm happy. Had two poeple in the car because I was teaching my son the track and figured it wasn't going to get below 14 anyway. We ended up getting a 14@104 and a 13.8@102 with both of us in the car. After that we couldn't run since my helmet was old and didn't have a new one (track rule). So couldn't make any all out solo passes.

Car is black ecoboost base 6spd manual stock 235/55r17 hancooks. Some wheel hop but not as bad as my old srt4. Slips below.
ecoboost14_0.jpg
ecoboost13_8.jpg
Sponsored

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
That's pretty good, must have some good air up there

OP
OP

NHecoBST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang Ecoboost Base
Thanks! My iat was in the 80's in the staging lines according the the stock gages but probably dropped a bunch once i got moving. Outside air was in the upper 60's.

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
Went to the track with stock eb to get a baseline and i'm happy. Had two poeple in the car because I was teaching my son the track and figured it wasn't going to get below 14 anyway. We ended up getting a 14@104 and a 13.8@102 with both of us in the car. After that we couldn't run since my helmet was old and didn't have a new one (track rule). So couldn't make any all out solo passes.

Car is black ecoboost base 6spd manual stock 235/55r17 hancooks. Some wheel hop but not as bad as my old srt4. Slips below.
Those are awesome numbers for a stock Eco NH!

Good job! Imagine what she will do with a few mods under her ;)

Let me know if you ever need anything.

-Will
Sponsored