Sponsored

First post here. Just joined the Shelby family.

OP
OP
Ironhead_3

Ironhead_3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition
Yes my first real pull through 3 full gears up a steep, long long onramp is an experience burned into my mind. The first time seeing the shift lights come on.... :whew:
I haven't taken it above about 5500 but she sure comes alive once she hits 3000. I can't wait to be able to see those shift lights!! Gotta be nice to her for a while though.
Sponsored

Rusherific

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
I haven't taken it above about 5500 but she sure comes alive once she hits 3000. I can't wait to be able to see those shift lights!! Gotta be nice to her for a while though.
Make sure they're enabled! If I remember correctly they're not by default. Set them now and then enjoy after you forget you even have them...

trackHERO

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350R
Congrats!! I still giggle every time I drive my R. Like seriously, my wife thinks im nuts with every blip of the throttle or going full redline on an onramp I just start laughing to my self and give the dash a little pet, telling her "good girl"!

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
No idea, whatever the default is!
Ya there is no default. Mine wasnā€™t activated when I bought it new.
Someone may have programmed it before you got it.
I didnā€™t program mine until it was broken in. Good idea to set it up to about 4K +/- so you wonā€™t over rev.
Sponsored