Sponsored

First Official sound clip of the Lethal Performance exclusive Corsa DOUBLE HH pipe!

Tom@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
HERE WE GO! Check out some quick clips from our YouTube channel of #logiebear's 2020 Mustang GT equipped with our NEW (and exclusive) Corsa Performance HH-pipe setup paired with their 2018+ Active Exhaust. #TeamLethal

What do you think?!
Sponsored

LokiS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
HERE WE GO! Check out some quick clips from our YouTube channel of #logiebear's 2020 Mustang GT equipped with our NEW (and exclusive) Corsa Performance HH-pipe setup paired with their 2018+ Active Exhaust. #TeamLethal

What do you think?!
Sounds great to be fair but not much difference from my mishimoto H, difficult to judge even with headphones.

mnm4ever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, MR2 Spyder, Sea Doo HX
Sounds good, I like it in Normal mode the best, but I dont hear a lot of difference between Normal, Sport, and Track, at least not on crappy laptop speakers.

What will the HH pipe sound like on a stock NON-active exhaust? I have a 2015 and I don't want it to be too loud, I am looking for a more mellow deep burbling tone. I have been going back and forth looking at all the different cat-backs or just starting with an H-pipe resonator delete. Then this comes along! So will a double H-pipe give me more of that low rumble than a single H?
Sponsored