Advertisement

First Official sound clip of the Lethal Performance exclusive Corsa DOUBLE HH pipe!

Discussion in 'Lethal Performance' started by [email protected], Jun 6, 2020.

1. Tom@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor

First Name:
    Thomas
    Vehicle(s):
    2017 Mustang GT
    0   0   0
    HERE WE GO! Check out some quick clips from our YouTube channel of #logiebear's 2020 Mustang GT equipped with our NEW (and exclusive) Corsa Performance HH-pipe setup paired with their 2018+ Active Exhaust. #TeamLethal

What do you think?!

2. LokiS550

LokiS550 Member

First Name:
    Jon
    Vehicle(s):
    2017 S550 5.0
    Garage Profiles:
    0   0   0
    Sounds great to be fair but not much difference from my mishimoto H, difficult to judge even with headphones.

3. mnm4ever

mnm4ever Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Michael
    Vehicle(s):
    2015 GT, Competition Orange, PP, Recaros; 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Backcountry Edition, Xtreme Purple; 2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder, Solar Yellow; 1996 Sea Doo HX, resto-modded
    IT Consultant
    0   0   0
    Sounds good, I like it in Normal mode the best, but I dont hear a lot of difference between Normal, Sport, and Track, at least not on crappy laptop speakers.

What will the HH pipe sound like on a stock NON-active exhaust? I have a 2015 and I don't want it to be too loud, I am looking for a more mellow deep burbling tone. I have been going back and forth looking at all the different cat-backs or just starting with an H-pipe resonator delete. Then this comes along! So will a double H-pipe give me more of that low rumble than a single H?