Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
A bastard horse is like 2x a regular horse ...
And here I thought the conversion factor for BH's to, as the chubby kid says, "herspers, was BH's squared times the number of siblings. :-)

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Anyone else think the 1-2 shift didnt sound very DCT like? the 2-3 sounded like i expected. maybe traction control hitting on the 1-2?

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Anyone else think the 1-2 shift didnt sound very DCT like?
Thomas: I noted that as well and I wonder if The Mayor kept his finger on the paddle too long as I THINK he was paddle shifting during the entire clip (and it wasn't an "auto" shift,) but I could be wrong.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Dang, that guy was nailing those paddle shifts! Seriously, I understand why some guys want/prefer the DCT, but if were talking about ultimate performance why not just put the dial on D and let the computer do the rest:question:

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Dang, that guy was nailing those paddle shifts! Seriously, I understand why some guys want/prefer the DCT, but if were talking about ultimate performance why not just put the dial on D and let the computer do the rest:question:
I wonder the same... The only Auto ive had in years (my 2013 FRS) was amazing in drive with sport mode on. It would up shift perfectly and down shift perfectly. good enough for me to get within 9/10ths of Randy lap time my car being stock with a Catback only. I dont think the Auto trans in that car is close to todays much less a DCT. so im surprised they dont leave it in D

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I wonder the same... The only Auto ive had in years (my 2013 FRS) was amazing in drive with sport mode on. It would up shift perfectly and down shift perfectly. good enough for me to get within 9/10ths of Randy lap time my car being stock with a Catback only. I dont think the Auto trans in that car is close to todays much less a DCT. so im surprised they dont leave it in D
There is an added level of satisfaction you get from controlling it, youll see

*inb4 #manualonly crowd shows up

Sponsored

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
Damn I knew I should have taking a second language in High School:devil:

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
I'm not even mad that someone in mexico is out there driving one. Chances are an owner in the US bought one and parked it in the garage. Probably gonna put 5 miles on it and just let it be a garage queen. There is no way in hell someone in the US hasnt gotten their gt500 already.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
There is an added level of satisfaction you get from controlling it, youll see

*inb4 #manualonly crowd shows up
Not sure what that means but looking forward to running against your GT 500 in the spring at Cecil if you receive it by then! If you dont have your GT 500 by then I'm sure my my wife will be ok letting you race her paddle shifting outback against my manual 5.slow! Seriously guys it's all in fun, sometimes we seem to miss that on this forum/internet.

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
Not sure what that means but looking forward to running against your GT 500 in the spring at Cecil if you receive it by then! If you dont have your GT 500 by then I'm sure my my wife will be ok letting you race her paddle shifting outback against my manual 5.slow! Seriously guys it's all in fun, sometimes we seem to miss that on this forum/internet.
Hey Braski, your the first PA local ive seen on the forum. If Voodoo doesnt get to drag your ass when he gets his 500,ill be happy to do it for him.
Of course all in fun.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
LOL I waited this long. I guess a few more days for a video in english wont kill me.:giggle:Thanks for posting obs
Sponsored