HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
This swinging Johnson wants no part of 10K stripes.
Yeah, I wouldn't pay $10k for a $2-3k (retail) process. But what floors me more is how many buyers prefer or settle for black or white only!?!?? I am in awe of Ford marketing.
Sponsored

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Yeah, I wouldn't pay $10k for a $2-3k (retail) process. But what floors me more is how many buyers prefer or settle for black or white only!?!?? I am in awe of Ford marketing.
Is it that they prefer white or black or that dealers order those colors because they're safe and that's what you're stuck with when you buy one off the lot...

RapidResponder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2022 Shelby SSS, 2023 Raptor R
For the love of God....can the remaining page(s) please be posted?

And there is always a page where we get a shitty, black and white look at the wheels offered. Be nice if that was posted too (unless Ford has left it blank) to verify that that CFHP wheels are just a painted version of the current CFTP wheel and not something different.

Let me know if this helps... Or I can send you the .pdf and you can zoom in. Click on the graphic and it will grow a bit larger.

2021 MY Shelby GT500 Wheel Order Guide.jpg

Last edited:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

Sponsored

shelbykr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 2009 Shelby GT500KR 2008 Shelby GT-C
@Tomster Thanks Tom. Was the principal of the items in the offer and as transpired they are marginal for there purpose. Think we paid plenty for not much.....
As in a previous conversation about a CFHP, think I will pass as I don't see much value in the deal.
Maybe look for something else C8 LOL.
S

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Sam,

Those OEM adjustable camber plates suck. They are a bitch to adjust. If anyone wants a good set of camber plates, I wouldn't want the OEM ones. You have to use a 2x4 and a hand held sledge to move them.
Thinking of spending the stimulus on different camber plates

shelbykr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Thinking of spending the stimulus on different camber plates
Jim. Hello to you and Val from all of us here.
No helicopter drop in this country. Plenty of buyers with money about as we have no out bound travel.
Travel trailers, motor homes and boat sellers have run out of stock.
Dollar is strong, so on the look out for something else.
Life is good. Business as usual and no community Cvid and not a face mask in sight.............Touch wood !!
S

Last edited:

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Is it that they prefer white or black or that dealers order those colors because they're safe and that's what you're stuck with when you buy one off the lot...
I did not order my R. What's the point? It made sense to order our 15 C7 (Arctic White) because there were so many options available that we wanted and others we didn't want. Finding an R they way I would've ordered it was not going to be problem. Don't think it's a problem with the GT500's left out there either. The option choices just aren't that vast. My dealer was sitting on 3 Rs. I had a choice of 3 different colors. White, Black, Lightning Blue. A Black R was just really sinister looking. Helps if you know how to care for the color and you're not OCD about it. Most people are just afraid to own a black car. This is my 3rd. I've had a Race Red Boss, B5 Blue HC, Ruby Red GT500 for reference too. Black is just badass. The Oxford White R was my second choice. Tough lookin R for sure. Having come out of a B5 Blue HC cured me of the blues for awhile.

There are 16 GT500s within 50 miles of me. Most are FPB. But you can't go wrong with any color offered for cars like the GT500 or an R.

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500

shelbykr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
:cool: GREAT word.

That is just not something we see these days here, Sam. Amazing and count yourselves lucky. Jolly Old England isn't fairing so well, among others.
KB We are sure lucky, no worries at the moment, but that can change in a flash. A country with a smaller population can be "manipulated" by the govt to behave.

We are an Island in the sun. ----> Harry Belafonte

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Jim. Hello to you and Val from all of us here.
No helicopter drop in this country. Plenty of buyers with money about as we have no out bound travel.
Travel trailers, motor homes and boat sellers have run out of stock.
Dollar is strong, so on the look out for something else.
Life is good. Business as usual and no community Cvid and not a face mask in sight.............Touch wood !!
S
Thats great to hear!!

Happy New Year to all of you and yours.