Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Are you the same person that won’t buy snack or drinks at a theater as they charge over MSRP? :idea:
No, that would be me.

And sneak in a beer or two.
Sponsored

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
12% of what? Need to know the final number to determine actual supply. And I agree with @Epiphany 100%. Good luck seeing prices go down. Everyone wants one, which means no one is going to sell anything for a lower price than they have to.

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Nope, after researching the 5.2 having so many issues with oil consumption and reliability when boosting, I decided to buy a fully loaded GT and do the upgrades I actually wanted to do. The name Shelby, Hellcat, Red Eye EtC doesn't do anything for me. I compare $ for $ and go from their. Thanks
Lol. Of course. Of course.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
I’m glad they separated the stripes since most CFTP cars were ordered for dealer stock and many felt obligated to get the stripes along with the CFTP. They have to check all the ordering options after all! lol

Hopefully we’ll see more painted stripe free CFTP cars out there in 21.

Sponsored

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Is the Carbon Fiber Handling package simply the option to where you can get the Carbon wheels on the standard? Any reason why this would be "limited"? You would think it would be the other way around with Carbon Fiber Track Pack being the more limited package.
Like many have speculated, the handling pack painted wheels may be "B" stock with appearance blemishes. Since they don't try to produce B stock, the amount available would be limited to what they already have and what % of B stock they expect through the model year. They aren't going to paint the top grade ones to make this package. Just my guess.

Ronp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500, Iconic, '19 F150 ScrewFX4
Ready for Jan 4 to be here. Want to get my order placed for a 2021 base model asap!

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I'm sure, if patent everyone that wants one will get one for less than they think. I have a great feeling by year end lots will be sitting on dealer lots. I told my dealer to give the CFTP car to next guy in line. No remorse at all and that was msrp deal.
If he would have turned around and said invoice I still would have said no thanks.
Its not the price, it's the car. Just don't want what it offers.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Epiphany

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I felt the same way about the GT350R my dealer offered me for free. Crazy how these things happen.

Blackbite

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
2003 mustang cobra, 2019 GT350R
So from what I understand the CFHP will be between the Base and CFTP? Any ideas on what spoiler will it run? I personally think it it would be great if the CFHP had a back seat option.

OP
OP
Epiphany

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Based on what Ford hasn't said the assumption is that the CFHP car will not have the wing from the CFTP car.

Blackbite

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
2003 mustang cobra, 2019 GT350R
Epiphany so the assumption is the CFHP will just have black painted CF with the base spoiler. I guess it could make sense if the assumption is correct in order to dump the CF wheels that had blemish issues.
Sponsored