2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't watched any of Mr clickbait-phenom's videos. I won't, either. The difference between him and people like Thatdudeinblue, Savagegeese, Engineering explained and Matt Moran is staggeringly large. I don't give a crap what a know-nothing trust fund baby puts on YT. Rewarding crappy content isn't cool.

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
I haven't watched any of Mr clickbait-phenom's videos. I won't, either. The difference between him and people like Thatdudeinblue, Savagegeese, Engineering explained and Matt Moran is staggeringly large. I don't give a crap what a know-nothing trust fund baby puts on YT. Rewarding crappy content isn't cool.
Having never watched Speed Phenom, how can you compare him to SavageGeese, Matt Moran, That Dude in Blue and Engineering Explained?

OP
OP
obspsd

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
Speed Phenom puts out some of the very best Mustang content.
The problem I have with him is that he does not seem to be truthful all the time.
Below are a couple older examples.
Again I do not know 100% he was lying but it seems likely.
That is why I have not subscribed to his channel.
Here is a video of him supposedly going to the drag strip for the first time and he broke down.
He did really break down but was he going to the drag strip???

And another. In this video a supposed security guard “assaulted” him.
The whole thing just seemed fake and no follow up on the video.

If he was being untruthful I hope he has grown up some.
Again the things I metioned are from a while back.
If he remains truthful from now on I wish him only the best.
Also his voice can be irritating but he can’t do much about that so don’t blame him to much.
Being honest is way way more important.

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I haven't watched any of Mr clickbait-phenom's videos. I won't, either. The difference between him and people like Thatdudeinblue, ( etc. ) is staggeringly large.
Bmac: Help me out here...you say the quality of the videos from the other creators you mentioned is "staggeringly" <larger> than SP's. And yet, you make it quite clear that you've never seen a single one of his videos.

How could you know the difference if you've only watched the others' clips? Seems impossible to me.

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic

Sponsored

Eritas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Need to see more dyno runs to compare, but Austin’s (Speed Phenom) GT500 certainly put down some impressive numbers. I thought it would be 690+

705 RWHP

It was. 686whp SAE.

But everyone likes bragging about the higher STD correction factor :crazy:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
@Tomster shouldn't. I like his content and the way he rolls. Can definitely have a beer with him.
That would be a good time. I try to call it as I see it, and sometimes people get their feelings hurt.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Speed Phenom puts out some of the very best Mustang content.
The problem I have with him is that he does not seem to be truthful all the time.
Below are a couple older examples.
Again I do not know 100% he was lying but it seems likely.
That is why I have not subscribed to his channel.
Here is a video of him supposedly going to the drag strip for the first time and he broke down.
He did really break down but was he going to the drag strip???

And another. In this video a supposed security guard “assaulted” him.
The whole thing just seemed fake and no follow up on the video.

If he was being untruthful I hope he has grown up some.
Again the things I metioned are from a while back.
If he remains truthful from now on I wish him only the best.
Also his voice can be irritating but he can’t do much about that so don’t blame him to much.
Being honest is way way more important.
Yep, cut the clickbait, tv game show host attitude, and all the fake crap and maybe, just maybe I could understand. I guess it doesnt matter if mommy and daddy are buying all his cars for him even after he did an episode of how his youtube content covered all of it.

Transgressions that get you to where you are now do not make it all ok after the fact.

I dont like him for all the reasons above. I'm surprised ford would get into bed with such a person. I would not associate with a click bait magnet.

OP
OP
obspsd

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
Yep, cut the clickbait, tv game show host attitude, and all the fake crap and maybe, just maybe I could understand. I guess it doesnt matter if mommy and daddy are buying all his cars for him even after he did an episode of how his youtube content covered all of it.

Transgressions that get you to where you are now do not make it all ok after the fact.

I dont like him for all the reasons above. I'm surprised ford would get into bed with such a person. I would not associate with a click bait magnet.
I certainly understand your position Tom and mostly agree with you.
I try to give people the benefit of the doubt most of the time but lying is lying.
Sponsored