Sponsored

First 2016 Shelby GT350 Owner.. Finally Got One!

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
Congrats to you both! Seem like real humble guys too.
Sponsored

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
So the black roof is painted. Very nice of Ford to do that!
I've never seen a manufacturer wrap a body part and call it a day. Wraps aren't permanent.

Also the option is "Painted Black Roof". Not much room for interpretation there.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Congrats!! I'd have my doc on speed dial for the 18 hour bonor that won't go away.

Hope the rest of you get your soon as well!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I've never seen a manufacturer wrap a body part and call it a day. Wraps aren't permanent.

Also the option is "Painted Black Roof". Not much room for interpretation there.
Thanks. Now I feel stupid:eek:. Didn't realize it stated painted.

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
Thanks for the engine pics. I am happy to see that motor was hand built. I figured they would be. Just haven't read anyone say anything it, or see a pic of the plaque that close up.

Sponsored

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Can you hear any ticking noises standing by the hood with it closed? I don't care either way, just curious because they included foam insulation on the Boss to try and cut down noise from the injectors. I don't see any insulation on the Voodoo, which is fine, I prefer to see the "guts"!

526AmF

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Avalanche Gray, Tech pkg, White stripes
got one

Congrats :clap2: hope it is everything we all want ! How many miles on it when it came off truck?

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Is there anything you do not like about the car as of now?

Reactions: _M_

Sponsored
OP
OP
finally got one
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08GT, 13GT, 16GT350
Congrats :clap2: hope it is everything we all want ! How many miles on it when it came off truck?
14 yours?

Is there anything you do not like about the car as of now?
I love the car for what it is and it is perfect (so far). It is however, a Mustang. It was sent down an assembly line and touched by XXX amount of people and robots. If it was a McLaren or a Pagani I'd expect for the car to have none of the issues I've found so far.

Some minor issues ima get worked out are.

-The Driver door does not shut as easily as the other door or my other cars.
-The rear view mirror shakes so bad all the cars behind me are blurry (And it was not because I hit 88mph and was about to go back in time).
-A little paint drop on the front left corner panel.
-The rear bumper has an unsightly gap in it.
-One of the stripes has a bubble in it. My dealer said he already called Ford about it and they are apparently sending a team out to fix.

Again I know this car was built for performance. It is not a high end luxury sports car, and that is why I said "I love the car for what it is and it is perfect"

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
14 yours?

I love the car for what it is and it is perfect (so far). It is however, a Mustang. It was sent down an assembly line and touched by XXX amount of people and robots. If it was a McLaren or a Pagani I'd expect for the car to have none of the issues I've found so far.

Some minor issues ima get worked out are.

-The Driver door does not shut as easily as the other door or my other cars.
-The rear view mirror shakes so bad all the cars behind me are blurry (And it was not because I hit 88mph and was about to go back in time).
-A little paint drop on the front left corner panel.
-The rear bumper has an unsightly gap in it.
-One of the stripes has a bubble in it. My dealer said he already called Ford about it and they are apparently sending a team out to fix.

Again I know this car was built for performance. It is not a high end luxury sports car, and that is why I said "I love the car for what it is and it is perfect"
Thank you!! This is helpful and its nice to see that they are going to take care of that stripe bubble :cheers::ford:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Bubble?? Tell me about the paint drip!

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
The rear view mirror shakes so bad all the cars behind me are blurry (And it was not because I hit 88mph and was about to go back in time)
Are you talking about the driver side view mirror? Or the rear view in the car? Bc my driver side view mirror drives me nuts it shakes so bad. Not the assembly itself, just the glass. If I adjust it in more it gets better but it annoys the shit out of me. Others have reported the same thing.
Sponsored