Sponsored

Finally said goodbye to the last parts from my GT350 and bidding you all farewell

A7X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Black Silver Stripes
OK, guys. I'll continue to be part of this community. Most of the members here are the reason I wanted to stay after selling my GT350.

I don't have a thin skin but when you hear "Why are you still even here?" you start to wonder if you are overstaying your welcome. I don't want to be anywhere I'm not welcome.

Cars are a source of fun for me. I like a lot of different cars. The challenge is when you say something construed as negative about the GT350, people think you are trying to "trash" it.

I say things people don't like me saying about the Hellcat on the Hellcat forums. They will debate me but I never heard "why are you still here?" I assumed here is was because I do not, at this time, own a GT350.

Thanks for all the well wishes. Most of you folks are awesome and I enjoy our discussion threads.

I was also a little off yesterday, not looking for sympathy but I just got laid off and we suffered a broken pipe on the 3rd floor that took out the ceilings of the second floor, the first floor (kitchen) and basement ceilings.
Regards,
-Mike
Glad you're sticking around! And Hellcats are amazing machines - wish I could get one too:cheers:
Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
What the hell?! Listening to the dummies? Don't mind what they say, you were an owner so you know what you're talking about.
I dont blame you for hanging it up, but dont let the dummies be the reason.
I'll see you around here still!!