Sponsored

Finally said goodbye to the last parts from my GT350 and bidding you all farewell

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
I had been putting off cleaning out the bin that I kept all my OEM parts for my GT350. Yesterday I decided it had to be done. I found my resonators, the shield for them, the 17 sill plates, the OEM clutch spring and various hoses removed for the catch can. I was planning to put some of it up for sale but then decided it was simply not worth it. The last of my GT350 stuff is now in a trash bag waiting to go out in the trash Weds. evening :(

The only thing I kept was the original sticker and a laminated copy for posterity.

I think I've finally reached the end of my time here. I don't feel welcome by some anymore just because I sold my GT350 and bought a Hellcat. People continually ask why I still post here even though I don't have a GT350. As if owning a HC is blasphemy.

I continued to post after selling my GT350 because I love cars and like many of the people here. This is supposed to be fun but it seems like when I didn't agree with the majority on a topic, it was assumed it was because I was not a GT350 owner anymore. Life is too short to have to endure some childish members who don't want to hear differing opinions and go into "attack" mode.

To the friends I made here, I wish you all the best. Enjoy your GT350. It has been fun being here and I wish the Forum and it's members well.

Farewell MUSTANG6G!
Regards,
-Mike
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
To the friends I made here, I wish you all the best. Enjoy your GT350. It has been fun being here (until I sold my GT350) and I wish the Forum and it's members well.

Farewell MUSTANG6G!
Regards,
-Mike
Take care!

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
See ya later Mike! I can understand where you're coming from. Sorry to see you go.

Appreciate your support and contributions to the discourse!

Good luck with all you choose to do. PM if you want to keep a Northern New England contact :thumbsup:

:cheers:

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck mate !

Sponsored

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Best wishes brotha, enjoy the Hcat and if you join the Hellcat.org forum shoot me a pm and say hi we are on there.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I had been putting off cleaning out the bin that I kept all my OEM parts for my GT350. Yesterday I decided it had to be done. I found my resonators, the shield for them, the 17 sill plates, the OEM clutch spring and various hoses removed for the catch can. I was planning to put some of it up for sale but then decided it was simply not worth it. The last of my GT350 stuff is now in a trash bag waiting to go out in the trash Weds. evening :(

The only thing I kept was the original sticker and a laminated copy for posterity.

I think I've finally reached the end of my time here. I don't feel welcome by some anymore just because I sold my GT350 and bought a Hellcat. People continually ask why I still post here even though I don't have a GT350. As if owning a HC is blasphemy.

I continued to post after selling my GT350 because I love cars and like many of the people here. This is supposed to be fun but it seems like when I didn't agree with the majority on a topic, it was assumed it was because I was not a GT350 owner anymore. Life is too short to have to endure some childish members who don't want to hear differing opinions and go into "attack" mode.

To the friends I made here, I wish you all the best. Enjoy your GT350. It has been fun being here and I wish the Forum and it's members well.

Farewell MUSTANG6G!
Regards,
-Mike
Maybe we ought to run the jackwagons out of here who are giving you bad vibes.

You are one of the folks here who offers great advice, and has a good level head.

I strongly advise you to reconsider. Your experience and wisdom makes this forum a better place.

To hell with the nay sayers

v-man

Still Plays With Cars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt 350 LB Black stripe
I am new the forum and have not taken delivery of my car. in general most people suck. And from the previous post you seem a knowledgeable human being. it is to bad people with intelligence are not revered. I think knowledge is great and would of been fond of your insights of owning a hellcat and a gt interesting, as I considered a hellcat in my decision making. Let us know from time to time how it is going with that big heavy bad boy I would be interested especially from some one who has owned both

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Sorry it has came to you feeling unwelcomed. I totally understand not wanting to deal with that. Enjoy the HC!

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
Sorry to hear you're out of here. Enjoy your hellcat it's another great piece of American Iron. Sorry that you're feeling less than welcome. As I'm sure we all know there are always of couple of douche Nozzles, maybe you could just learn to block them. Either way, you clearly have great taste in cars... ENJOY

Sponsored

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
Why go if you can still contribute....anyways good luck and I don't see too many HCs in my neck of the woods.

SolidZebra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Enjoy the HC and thanks for your input here.

AirBusPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
While I don't recall any unusual attacks on you, I find a flamboyant "Goodbye!!" a little..over the top. JMHO.

When I sold my C6 Z06, I immediately stopped posting in the C6 Z06 section. No goodbyes. Later, I bought my C3 and started posting in the C3 section.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Sorry you feel that way and are leaving. Even sorrier to hear that we have some fucktards on here. I for one would love for you to point them out so this forum can start purging the rift raft from it's ranks.

A7X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Black Silver Stripes
Mike

Enjoy that beautiful car! Do pop in and tell us how it's going!
Sponsored