Sponsored

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER
Why exactly are they pausing the manufacturing of M1 HP cars during the Winter if they lose track of them during the coldest 3 months and resume shipment and customer delivery in the middle of January ?!
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Why exactly are they pausing the manufacturing of M1 HP cars during the Winter if they lose track of them during the coldest 3 months and resume shipment and customer delivery in the middle of January ?!
The factory doesn’t ship cars with Cup 2 tires during the winter months due to safety concerns.

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang M1 HP
Overall this car presents incredible value for what you get. It’s definitely more of a GT car than a true sports car but its hard to beat the Mustang formula.
Congrats! And you pretty much nailed it.

Sponsored

eemcclain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Nice color <wink wink>

I also ordered mine in March '22. Mine was delivered in late September. Do you know why yours took so long?

OP
OP

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ, 2013 BMW 535i
Nice color <wink wink>

I also ordered mine in March '22. Mine was delivered in late September. Do you know why yours took so long?
My car was only built in October and probably should have been delivered by late November.
Never got any answers from dealer or Ford. They said no holds on the car but didn’t know why it was waiting to be shipped for so long.

OP
OP

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you make sure to pump the adjustment lever downward all the way. I've known of a couple people who didn't realize the driver seat had a height lowering adjustment unlike the passenger seat which is a fixed height. I feel like I'm on the floor in my Recaros when I pump it down. Nice car btw.
Yes first thing i did is go as low as possible.

Compared to normal cars its low enough but it doesn’t have perfect seating position like my 911 or m3.

The seat need to go down another 1-2 inches. The steering wheel positioning is good just wish it was smaller with less buttons.

The other small negatives are the long clutch pedal; the green back lighting on window switches / HVAC which cant be changed; no lighting in back seat area; overhead and sunvisor lighting is not led.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Yes first thing i did is go as low as possible.

Compared to normal cars its low enough but it doesn’t have perfect seating position like my 911 or m3.

The seat need to go down another 1-2 inches. The steering wheel positioning is good just wish it was smaller with less buttons.

The other small negatives are the long clutch pedal; the green back lighting on window switches / HVAC which cant be changed; no lighting in back seat area; overhead and sunvisor lighting is not led.
Well to be fair, it's about 1/4 the price of a new porsche, and 1/2 of the Beamer. And it sounds better amongst other things. Use that savings for some LEDs. 😉🐎🐍

Sponsored
OP
OP

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well to be fair, it's about 1/4 the price of a new porsche, and 1/2 of the Beamer. And it sounds better amongst other things. Use that savings for some LEDs. 😉🐎🐍
MSRP on my Mach 1 was $68k so while it’s cheaper for sure - its not a cheap car at all.

greengoblinmach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG Mach 1
Congrats on that beauty! GB looks rather sharp with HP
Sponsored