Sponsored

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
I feel like I'm on the floor in my Recaros when I pump it down. Nice car btw.
I was just about to comment to @R N M that maybe Recaros are higher than the standard seats as I also think I am pretty low in my standard seats (I am a tad over 6'). So I guess I am still small enough 😉.
Sponsored

Lilmags500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jody
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1 19 F350 20 Fusion Ti 19 Escape Ti
It was Built in October and got delivered to dealer in mid January so definitely not ideal time. This weekend was 50 degrees so I was just taking it easy driving from dealer in PA to NY.
I ordered mine March 4 and it was built on October 4 and it was in my garage November 1 .

Love the Grabber Blue ! Congrats !

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

Lilmags500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jody
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on finally getting your Mach! I will mention quick that as soon as you wear those tires out and get something else on them the tramlining goes away completely, I got PS4S and they feel like they grip just as well for regular driving as the cup 2's did. Those cup2 tires hate regular roads.
I'm going to run my cup 2's to the threads then the PS4S 's going on .... I heard that Conti has a good offering now also ...

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Joking aside, who doesn’t love the Challenger?
When you drive the GT or even EB back to back with the challenger the warts become plain. Mines in the shop getting the BmR treatment. The mustang is clearly the better handling car even unmolested. The 6.4 has torque but the rest of it is a let down. Which is such a pity.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
When you drive the GT or even EB back to back with the challenger the warts become plain. Mines in the shop getting the BmR treatment. The mustang is clearly the better handling car even unmolested. The 6.4 has torque but the rest of it is a let down. Which is such a pity.
Not everything attractive about a car is solely about raw performance. The Challenger has its own redeeming qualities.

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS, 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
I could not disagree more. The mustang and the Challenger offer different driving experiences, each equally satisfying but in different ways. But enough for that this thread is not about challengers.

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
This is probably one of the last of the 2022MY deliveries. I ordered the car back in March 2022, built in October and it was sitting for almost 3 months waiting to get shipped to the dealer.

Finally got the car yesterday and it has honestly exceeded all my expectations!
The paint, panel gaps and overall build quality seem to be very good. The only imperfections are to the plastic front lip and driver seat bottom when someone got in it i guess.

I have been a Mustang fan since I was a kid, the 69 Mach 1 was always a favorite design for me. I couldn’t get a GT when I was in college and then when i could buy one - the interior and overall quality was awful. The S550 gen that came out in 2015 was my favorite and I was close to buying a GT350 many times but never worked out.

This Mach 1 was ordered with almost every option I could check including car cover and red brakes lol

The Good:
- Styling is pretty much perfect in my eyes - its a cool Mustang with my dream color.
- The exhaust sound of the V8 is just AMAZING, better than I could imagine.
- The 6speed Tremec is a joy to shift.
- Recaro seats are very comfortable and supportive.
- Interior quality overall is good and the B&O stereo system i got is great.
- Brembo brakes are very responsive with immediate bite.
- Mag ride makes this car like a Cadillac, by far the most comfortable car I have. You hardly feel any bumps.

Not so good:
- Tramlining is very bad so you need to hold steering wheel at all times.
- Seating position is too high
- Definitely a big car, my kids fit well in the back at least
- Hood needs to be propped up
- Steering wheel is not a great design - way too many buttons and wish it was a bit thicker.

Overall this car presents incredible value for what you get. It’s definitely more of a GT car than a true sports car but its hard to beat the Mustang formula.

Some pics of my baby:
26312A2A-3373-4B89-B25F-3CC17E1A7D12.jpeg
C95DC683-A709-4AE0-92F6-A29404BDA8E0.jpeg
45E31605-27C3-4A0E-847D-D08B18E241B2.jpeg
Looks like a 'twin' was delivered too. Any option differences?

SuperSnake2Go

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
07 Shelby GT500 Super Snake, 06 Dodge Charger srt8
I'm going to run my cup 2's to the threads then the PS4S 's going on .... I heard that Conti has a good offering now also ...
I put the Conti Extreme Contact Sport on my 22 M1 and they are great. Al little cheaper than the Michelin PS4’s and they eliminate the tramlining. I have the PS4’s on my Shelby and the Conti are just as good imho.

Sponsored

Lilmags500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jody
Vehicle(s)
I put the Conti Extreme Contact Sport on my 22 M1 and they are great. Al little cheaper than the Michelin PS4’s and they eliminate the tramlining. I have the PS4’s on my Shelby and the Conti are just as good imho.
Did you go 325 in the rear ?

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I have the Continental ECS on my Mach and they are a great tire for the money.

jrpav

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1, '71 Mach 1, '00 SLK-230, '73 Opel GT
Congrats on finally getting your car! I have a '21 and it took forever to get too: I ordered it in January '21 and it arrived at the dealer in October '21 but it was worth the wait. Mine is in my garage next to my '71 Mach 1 right now Completely different cars but still the same in many ways.

I only have about 600 miles on mine at this point. Hoping to have some time this Summer to drive it more and put some more miles on it!

Last edited: