Sponsored

Finally picked up my EU Mustang GT

Zerobar78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT, PP
Great looking car! Very jealous of the fact you'll be able to take that out and run it out on the Autobahn, those speeds here in the States would result in some serious jail time!!
Sponsored

ponyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic PP Ecoboost, 2013 Volvo XC60r-Design
Sweet ride Brother!

Buzzard Bait

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Congratulations! Very nice car. :ford:

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
The EU Model always comes with clear taillights, not hood vents, no antenna on the roof (I guess it's implemented in the rearwindow) and the fake gas cap. But they always include the performance package, 8 inch display, leather seats, etc. So it's a unique setup that is different to the US model. We don't even know why some things are missing, like the tower brace (k-brace is implemented) and we can't get the ACC and the central gauges.

I totally love the look of the silver PP rims with chrome windows (it's part of a package in EU) and clear taillights. The car looks totally classy with that. :cheers:

Sponsored

GAFA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang
There is no hood vents??
Removed for pedestrian safety (EU requirement) and unfortunately Australia's GT's also have them removed.

Congrats on the car it looks great, same colour I've ordered.

Iggy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Talk about the heads turning. I just arrived in the Netherlands two weeks ago and my American model 50th Anniversary Package Mustang GT Convertible arrived on Friday. I may be incorrect, but I believe I have the only car like this in Europe. I stopped by the Ford dealership in Beek, NL trying to find a navigation SD card for Europe with no luck since mine is an American model. The dealership there is scheduled to get their first convertible in next week but it's an Ecoboost. They told me my car would be too expensive for people to buy in the Netherlands due to the luxury tax.

Now I have a question for my European friends - how can I get an Europe Navigation SD card that will work in my American car?

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
I think lack of hood vents on European GTs is a serious concerns. Somebody may take it for EB !

six_shooter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 DIB, 2018 HD Iron 1200
Great looking car, I like the silver performance package wheels. Enjoy!

Lorik Quiin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maybe someday
Hi, I'm an Aussie that's pretty keen on figuring out what we're going to get. Apparently our versions are very close to the EU spec.

One of our big issues is with the lights and how they're configured compared to US spec cars.

Are you able to take some photos / video of with the lights on in different configs (low, hi, indicators & fogs in the front; tail, brake, indicators & reverse at the rear) so we can get a good picture in our heads of what to expect?

It'd be massively appreciated over in the Australia/NZ section of the forum :)

Sponsored

Duttch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (Guard color)
OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Are you able to take some photos / video of with the lights on in different configs (low, hi, indicators & fogs in the front; tail, brake, indicators & reverse at the rear) so we can get a good picture in our heads of what to expect?
Yeah I could try that, but I think there already are some videos out there. It's as expected:

DRL: Front Fogs
Normal light: Headlights are on and shining on the Tribars + Light red backlights
Brake: Inner 2 bars in red
Turn signal: Front in in the seperate part below the headlight + Outer bar in the back
Rear-Foglight and white Reverselight: In the bottom thing on the rear

I leave my car in auto light mode, so I cant forget to turn the lights on, but when I'm driving I always turn the normal lights on, because I prefer that look to the foglight drls.

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
[QUOTE
Now I have a question for my European friends - how can I get an Europe Navigation SD card that will work in my American car?[/QUOTE]

Since the EU Mustangs are just arriving in the dealerships, I don't think that any of them can help you out at this moment with a EU Navigation SD card.
I suggest you better contact Ford HQ in Cologne Germany, maybe they can make a suggestion to solve your problem.
Good Luck!

MAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
your car looks great dont hit uk till November. wont get mine till next year think i am gonna switch my order from eco to gt what mpg are you getting in your car?

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Atm I'm between 12,5 and 15 l/100km, but I'm warming up the engine by driving with not too low RPM. Guess you can easily get this car around 10-12l when you have lesser City traffic
Sponsored