Sponsored

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
I finally got some good floormats. Husky has weatherbeaters available for our Tacomas. When I ordered, it showed only Manual Transmission, but that was obviously a glitch of some sort because they fit great in my automatic

2024 Tacoma Husky floor mats installed ("manual transmission" option fits automatic transmission 2024 Tacoma) IMG_0779
Sponsored

OP
OP
bking

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Back too?
No, just the front right now. Nobody can sit in the back anyway :). I'll get them when they're available. For now just the Toyota all weather mats

Last edited:

AltarBoy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21trd off-road
Ordering now. Thanks for the tip about the transmission thing

ridetime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited, 2023 Wrangler 392, 23 X5 M50i
I ordered today on Amazon "Husky store". Thanks for the heads up and test fitting bking!

Jdunlap12

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5
I finally got some good floormats. Husky has weatherbeaters available for our Tacomas. When I ordered, it showed only Manual Transmission, but that was obviously a glitch of some sort because they fit great in my automatic

IMG_0779.jpg
Can you take a pic from the passenger side?

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium- Silver
I like the all weather style tat come up on the sides etc. They look like the OEM mat material which is a rubber. I thought they were hard to clean. I want the type that you just shake out, hit them with a hose and they are good. I had the OEM mating brfore and you had to really scrub them to get them clean. Have also had Weathertech & Tuxmat which I preferred to OEM.

Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Manual
I ordered the same mats for my manual 🌮- supposed to arrive later today. Now I’m curious if they have it listed wrong. I previously ordered the wrong p/n OEM all weather mats and the dead pedal is much larger on auto. It left a big unsupported section under the mat and was too close to the clutch. No way that a form fitting manual mat would fit an auto! Does the dead pedal part of the mat completely cover your dead pedal??

Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PSA: I just spoke with an engineer with Husky liners and he confirmed that these are NOT the correct mat for automatic transmission. They had an issue with the tooling for the auto trans mat and they aren’t yet available. He said it is very rare that the manual mats are available first but this tooling issue is the reason it happened.

While this mat may physically fit, it likely does not completely cover the dead pedal and may be floating a bit on the right side of the mat since the dead pedal larger on the Auto and the manual mat would for the mat to the right.

@bking can you take another pic looking straight on toward the dead pedal? Also be sure to check if there is any float.

Side note- Husky X-Act Contours are almost ready and slated to go live around June 3. I’m going to return my Husky Weatherbeaters and go with X-Act Contour instead. I do have a manual and they confirmed they will have X-Act Contours for both transmissions. The rear mats will also be available at that time.

OP
OP
bking

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
PSA: I just spoke with an engineer with Husky liners and he confirmed that these are NOT the correct mat for automatic transmission. They had an issue with the tooling for the auto trans mat and they aren’t yet available. He said it is very rare that the manual mats are available first but this tooling issue is the reason it happened.

While this mat may physically fit, it likely does not completely cover the dead pedal and may be floating a bit on the right side of the mat since the dead pedal larger on the Auto and the manual mat would for the mat to the right.

@bking can you take another pic looking straight on toward the dead pedal? Also be sure to check if there is any float.

Side note- Husky X-Act Contours are almost ready and slated to go live around June 3. I’m going to return my Husky Weatherbeaters and go with X-Act Contour instead. I do have a manual and they confirmed they will have X-Act Contours for both transmissions. The rear mats will also be available at that time.
I mean, I thought they fit OK. Now I wish I would’ve waited for the contours though.
2024 Tacoma Husky floor mats installed ("manual transmission" option fits automatic transmission 2024 Tacoma) IMG_0786
2024 Tacoma Husky floor mats installed ("manual transmission" option fits automatic transmission 2024 Tacoma) IMG_0787

Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I mean, I thought they fit OK. Now I wish I would’ve waited for the contours though.
IMG_0786.jpeg
IMG_0787.jpeg
interesting….i’m not comprehending how it seems to fit so well with how different the dead pedals are…

OP
OP
bking

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
I don’t know. It doesn’t like completely flat way back behind the pedals, but I thought it was just design that way. It goes up quite high. Anything, I thought the dead pedal was a little wide. It was also curled up pretty bad when I got it so I had to work it in.