FINALLY GOT A 2016 GT350 R !!

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2

Thanks to U8MYLUNCH for helping me locate an R (at MSRP) :eyebulge: I gave them a nice size deposit today and telling them the color tomorrow....I want to get this right the first time and not changing it on them !! My thought on options are simple; A/C and Navigation..no brainier for me, the colors?....

1) I love: Black w/black stripes :love:

2) My gut tells me:White w/blk roof w/blk stripes :frusty: :shrug:

3) My brain says: DI Blue w/blk roof w/blk stripes :headbang::thumbsup::clap2:

any ideas??

Now for my other (2) cars ordered....its simple, the cars can be changed to what ever the new buyer wants, and they all at MSRP

PM me and we can go over the details
Sponsored

ITLRUN

HiPo Joe
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR186
I'm calling BS...

wproctor411

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT

Thanks to U8MYLUNCH for helping me locate an R (at MSRP) :eyebulge: I gave them a nice size deposit today and telling them the color tomorrow....I want to get this right the first time and not changing it on them !! My thought on options are simple; A/C and Navigation..no brainier for me, the colors?....

1) I love: Black w/black stripes :love:

2) My gut tells me:White w/blk roof w/blk stripes :frusty: :shrug:

3) My brain says: DI Blue w/blk roof w/blk stripes :headbang::thumbsup::clap2:

any ideas??

Now for my other (2) cars ordered....its simple, the cars can be changed to what ever the new buyer wants, and they all at MSRP

PM me and we can go over the details
Take Henry's choice - black on black

Belobog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Viper, 2012 Boss 302
Congrats. I recommend you continue to look for another GT350R to go with the two GT350 you have already ordered. Make sure you are covered on all fronts.

Sponsored

OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Congrats. I recommend you continue to look for another GT350R to go with the two GT350 you have already ordered. Make sure you are covered on all fronts.

What a dick head.:lol:...can you be happy for someone....:thumbsup:

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Congrats and thanks for quickly passing on your 2 other orders, I hope 2 members get to order as they want @MSRP

Please let us know if you find a 2nd R and I will take which ever comes later.:cheers:

For an R, i would go with

White with the black stripes/roof as you mentioned. The red accents will really contrast off the white and match the brembos.

2nd option would me magnetic with black/red stripes

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know

Thanks to U8MYLUNCH for helping me locate an R (at MSRP) :eyebulge: I gave them a nice size deposit today and telling them the color tomorrow....I want to get this right the first time and not changing it on them !! My thought on options are simple; A/C and Navigation..no brainier for me...
Don't listen to these cynics - Keep 'em all and just put up a 20x30 metal building for your fleet of GT350s! :lol:

OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Jealous, hardy... post proof of your three cars ordered with deposits paid and I'll graciously apologize. :shrug:
I could easily , but to the reasons why I would not...

1) Who are you that I need to prove anything too, :crazy: I could careless what you believe, or do not believe. Seriously :lol:

2) The proof would show where I have the cars, and I will not show that to anyone. How ever...the people that PM me for a car will find out that I'm telling the truth...richard

Sponsored

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Don't listen to these cynics - Keep 'em all and just put up a 20x30 metal building for your fleet of GT350s! :lol:
That would certainly solve the "what color" debate! 20x40' might be better however

OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Congrats and thanks for quickly passing on your 2 other orders, I hope 2 members get to order as they want @MSRP

Please let us know if you find a 2nd R and I will take which ever comes later.:cheers:

For an R, i would go with

White with the black stripes/roof as you mentioned. The red accents will really contrast off the white and match the brembos.

2nd option would me magnetic with black/red stripes
Yes the white and blk stripes with, the little of red, really pops... and the easiest to take car of...Im guessing

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
Yes the white and blk stripes with, the little of red, really pops... and the easiest to take car of...Im guessing
it was that or avalanche / black for me...but I already have a white / black boss and am so intrigued with Avalanche (even though I haven't seen it in person) and went that way. no turning back for me since my car's already serialized so I'm happy with my choice ;-)

OP
OP
R 350 gt Donson

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
it was that or avalanche / black for me...but I already have a white / black boss and am so intrigued with Avalanche (even though I haven't seen it in person) and went that way. no turning back for me since my car's already serialized so I'm happy with my choice ;-)
I love the avalanche grey BUT !!! I already painted my Hummer H2 that 5 months ago..I love it but not sure about have two colors the same in my garage.....But I love the color and you will too...:clap2:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Jealous, hardy... post proof of your three cars ordered with deposits paid and I'll graciously apologize. :shrug:
:cheers::cheers:
Sponsored