Not open for further replies.

mldonovan82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
This thread has definitely turned into a haven for hatred. I feel responsible for the majority of it.

In regards to my original comment— it was offensive, conflict provoking and ignorant. I sincerely apologize to the group and in particular those who I argued with directly.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
This thread has definitely turned into a haven for hatred. I feel responsible for the majority of it.

In regards to my original comment— it was offensive, conflict provoking and ignorant. I sincerely apologize to the group and in particular those who I argued with directly.
I thought you didn't care if you got banned......

Reactions: JAJ

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
I thought you didn't care if you got banned......
I had actually thought about changing my screen name to "Banned", just to see what happens.
Come on, who here has not had that same thought?
Life is to short to take this stuff to seriously...!!!!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
What is wrong with you???
Lets go back and look at the thread history, shall we? Maybe next time people.wont.come a 'trolling because things are a little slow in their own section. He apologized and I accept it, but maybe it needs to be reinforced that its not ok for people to go into other sections and bash other models. It is in the rules.

Maybe, just maybe, the mods will close this amusement park ride. It has been quite the rollercoaster, and certainly many can learn from it.

Sponsored

Mongoose930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
427 Cobra
I really don't want to go down another rat hole. I am a newbie here and I don't have a leg to stand on, but to me, it does not seem like you accepted his apology. I joined this site as I was looking to buy a GT350 and thought I would good get some good intel and advice. As you can tell from my avatar and my 8-year aluminum-bodied cobra tribute build, I am a big Shelby fan. The more I read about the GT350, the more concerned I got about the long term reliability of the Voodoo engine. I have test driven 2 of them and probably will throw caution to the wind and buy one as the car is amazing and if something happens, you can always rebuild the engine. I won't even tell you what it cost for me to build my vintage 427 side oiler. For those who are a little more conservative, the Mach 1 was a very solid suggestion to the OP. Lots of cool upgrades and a proven coyote engine. Anyway, I am looking forward to someday owning either a GT350 or a Mach 1, I flip flop at least twice a week as I weigh the pros and cons of both. Just looking to learn more about these awesome cars without all the negativity.

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Wow, just wow. Can you guys chill please? Fine I’ll just admit it. My car is the best. Not the 350, not the M1, and definitely not the 500. 😬:giggle:

Kidding of course, I love all of them! But seriously tho, at first it was fun to watch this thread but it went downhill fast. It became a measuring contest for you guys. But internet is just that trolls and neg comments. ✌🏼 & Love :)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.