• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Few items for sale for 5.0: JLT intake, stock engine cover, etc

viOlaziOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT | 6mt | GT perf pack
  • Banned
I am currently selling my JLT intake. I only had it on the car for about 1000 miles but I am currently in the process of going with a blower so this is of no use to me anymore. The intake functions perfectly and has given me ZERO issues. I am willing to consider any reasonable offer as I'm mostly looking to remove it from my garage at this point :). I am also selling the stock 5.0 engine cover as well as the COMPLETE intake system which was removed from the car the day after I purchased her. Finally, I'm selling the stock exhaust system; if anyone is even remotely interested and located near North Jersey they can pick this up for a VERY reasonable price. Not sure about the rules with pictures here as I've seen quite a few listings without them but if needed I can post pictures of everything as all of the items are in excellent condition. Thank you!
Sponsored

Acristo94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Guard 5.0
how much for engine cover

StangBANG

Patience; long suffering.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic GT. Performance Pack Premium Redline
I live in jersey let's work somthing out for the jlt

Sponsored

KPSI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
The_S550
Vehicle(s)
2016 Grey Premium GT
Interested in the jlt. How much?

OP
OP

viOlaziOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT | 6mt | GT perf pack
  • Banned
Sale pending to a member for the JLT. Still looking to sell the engine cover. Thanks!

moates88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6 speed
any word on the intake sale?