Sponsored

Fellow Member with a broken neck in three places.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
What screen name did he use here?

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Im cynical, so ill wait until the car goes up for sale before donating.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Im cynical, so ill wait until the car goes up for sale before donating.
Dude,

Lets get to the bottom of it all before making comments like that.

@Speedbump , I hope you will be OK. Can you give us more info?

I don't blindly donate without some kind of verification, but if its all verified legit, I will donate.

I hope you are going to be ok and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
Prayers to speedbump!
Stay classy voodoo. You’re a real piece of work. Beefcake was right. You’re an embarrassment to the mustang community.

OP
OP

Speedbump

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
Dude,

Lets get to the bottom of it all before making comments like that.

@Speedbump , I hope you will be OK. Can you give us more info?

I don't blindly donate without some kind of verification, but if its all verified legit, I will donate.

I hope you are going to be ok and my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Thank you for your kind words. It’s not that I won’t sell my car it’s that at this point in time I’m not in a position to sell my car. I’ve been in the hospital for the last week I have no movement in my hands or feet and I have to have my home remodeled in order for me to go back home. This wasn’t a post to ask people for their money it was supposed to let people know what had happened to me in one post so I didn’t have to answer time after time What it happened to me.
The go fund me campaign was started by a family friend Who heard what happened and knew that people would want to find ways to help. It’s not an easy post for me to make. I understand what the value of my car looks like to people. By no means do I expect Everyone to understand what my financial needs are going to be versus what my financial capabilities are. And I understand the cynicism because many people use their injuries as a way to fund money and anybody who thinks that I may be lying to just somehow raise money does not know me at all.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I remember @Speedbump in the posts around here. I couldn't place it, but after a quick review, I found him to be a member in need. I contributed. If you need help with space available travel for family and friends, reach out to me. I wouldn't wish that kind of travel on anyone, but if money is tight, maybe I can help some more.

I hope you get better. Get and stay well.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
My wife just pointed out that goFme.com takes about 30%. @Speedbump , you may want to set up your own paypal account for contributions.

Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
My wife just pointed out that goFme.com takes about 30%. @Speedbump , you may want to set up your own paypal account for contributions.
They get a healthy chunk, that’s for sure.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Thank you for your kind words. It’s not that I won’t sell my car it’s that at this point in time I’m not in a position to sell my car. I’ve been in the hospital for the last week I have no movement in my hands or feet and I have to have my home remodeled in order for me to go back home. This wasn’t a post to ask people for their money it was supposed to let people know what had happened to me in one post so I didn’t have to answer time after time What it happened to me.
The go fund me campaign was started by a family friend Who heard what happened and knew that people would want to find ways to help. It’s not an easy post for me to make. I understand what the value of my car looks like to people. By no means do I expect Everyone to understand what my financial needs are going to be versus what my financial capabilities are. And I understand the cynicism because many people use their injuries as a way to fund money and anybody who thinks that I may be lying to just somehow raise money does not know me at all.
Very sorry to hear about your accident.
Praying for you.

SEERED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500-LOUDMOUTH LIME
Prayers sent. I broke mine in 2003, now have 12 screws 2 rods and a plate in C4-5-6 anterior and posterior fusion after. If my dumb arse can make it through that, you can to. Let people help you, we are not invincible and with a last name of Lime, you gotta be a good dude. Be strong for them and I dig your neck brace color. Don't let them tell you what you may not be able to do, make them legs work. Get pissed, then get to work.

upload_2020-6-29_20-29-15.png

Last edited: