Sponsored

Feedback on a 305/35/20 and 285/30/20 Setup

usmade75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 10r80
It rides well. A little more stiff than stock, but not uncomfortable. I had the Bilstein B6 shocks and struts which I liked better than the stock dampers.
Also, I was going to get 285/35 as the guys at need for speed recommended... but I noticed you had the 285/30s. Looks like your car settled as well. Any rubbing issues and do you think the 35 side wall would fit with issues?
Sponsored

OP
OP
krisk

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 - Race Red
Looks like I'm going to get the P6GR Fives with the same tire sizes. Any rubbing at all since your springs settled? Mine have settled alot and are definitely lower than advertised. How do you like the all seasons, do they hook?
No rub at all. I like the all seasons, but I don’t drive it hard other than the occasional “spirited” driving on the street, so I can’t speak to how they would hook on a drag strip.

usmade75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 10r80
No rub at all. I like the all seasons, but I don’t drive it hard other than the occasional “spirited” driving on the street, so I can’t speak to how they would hook on a drag strip.
Yeah *no drag strip for me at least for the next year or so - I work too much and I am a complete newb in that arena. Just need them to hook better than my stock 275s on the street. So you think 285/35s will fit the front no issue? Want a little more meat in the front.
Sponsored

Last edited: