Feedback from AZ flex fuel tune members

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Yeah. I guess I’ll try there 91 tune which I hear is crap. If it is I’ll just get a custom tune. Warranty is the only concern. Thanks.
When your out here try to stick with chevron or shell gas stations. Thats your best bet for not getting shitty gas.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AZ18yote

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Damn! That's a ridiculous gain from e85. I know the car feels a little faster but I was guessing 10-20hp tops.

Side note... how's the daily drivability with the cf drive shaft?
Honestly it's been great. Throttle response feels quicker and the rpm ramp up is also noticeably quicker but no change to cruising or daily driving.

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
Boosted AZ folks what’s the best option? 93 tune with some Octane Boost or 91 tune. I’m talking canned tunes, for now. Edelbroock stage 2. Much thanks.
Old post but I used the canned 91 tune for my setup and it made the approximate advertised 93 tune HP with a healthy dose of heat soak in the mix. Will be installing my Killer Chiller one of these next weekends and plan to run it again to see what the lower IAT’s get me before I decide on next direction.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Old post but I used the canned 91 tune for my setup and it made the approximate advertised 93 tune HP with a healthy dose of heat soak in the mix. Will be installing my Killer Chiller one of these next weekends and plan to run it again to see what the lower IAT’s get me before I decide on next direction.
On the Edelbrock Stage 2 kit, no other mods? I’ve got the 93 on it now. I need more seat time for sure but it surges in low rpm and shits hard. I’m unimpressed with the power down low as well. Again, only driven it 200 miles or so. Doing 91 with 16 oz VP Octanium added at fill up.

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
On the Edelbrock Stage 2 kit, no other mods? I’ve got the 93 on it now. I need more seat time for sure but it surges in low rpm and shits hard. I’m unimpressed with the power down low as well. Again, only driven it 200 miles or so. Doing 91 with 16 oz VP Octanium added at fill up.
Mine is a Kenne Bell 3.2 liter. Runs better than stock out of boost and epic when under some PSI. They really did their homework on the tune and it shows in the drivability.
Sponsored