Sponsored

Favorite Car You've Owned Besides Your Mustangs

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Tesla Model S. Did everything great for a daily driver.
Sponsored

EP10R80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
2004 STi. It was the first year in the US and only had speakers on the doors. I was 19 in 2006 and the insurance was $400+ a month. My mom asked why and they told her because it was one of the fastest cars on the planet lol.

CDs use to fly out of the console when I would hit boost. The rear end would break traction in dry weather. It was stage 2 with an ots map. Sadly, it got stolen and chopped. All that was left was on the body was the hinges on hood and trunk. I never put a body alarm and was dirt bags with WRXs stole it. Never got to bring them to justice though.

I'd still have it if it weren't for that. I put 50,000 miles on it and the rear would break loose in dry weather and from a stop in the snow. Before that I had a new ap2 s2000, but talked my parents into trading it in for the STi once I drove my friends.

I considered a new STi, but they weigh 200 pounds more than mine and I've been there and done that. The FA20 WRX isn't reliable when modded and all used STi and WRXs have been to hell and back. I miss that car a lot, but my 5.0 is silver like it also was and very satisfying.

A close second is a four eyed fox that I owned for a summer during that time. BBK headers, 140mph speedo, and other mods. Bought it for $1500 and was foolish to have sold it. I miss both cars more than the s2k. A great car, but an acquired taste. Gutless before vtec. Just not for me.

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
This is a toss up between the first car I bought on my own (1995 BMW 325is) and the truck I ended up trading it in for when I bought my first new car (special ordered 2003 Dodge Dakota R/T extended cab).

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
I had a mazda speed3 with bigger turbos. Hatchback and all it was pretty nice and quick. Manual too of course šŸ˜€
What year/color? I bought a new "true red" 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 that I drove for over 11 years. Loved that car. I used to be in a band in Portland (lead guitar player), and could transport a lot of gear in that thing with the seats folded down. It was sporty and practical, and pretty quick. I had a intake, tune, and mid cat delete.

Mazdaspeed3 047.jpg

coltgus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gus
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang Shadow Black
I've had a lot of cars I really liked that weren't Mustangs but my favorite was probably my 1980 BMW 633CSI. At that time BMW wasn't a prominent brand like MB or Porsche. This BMW was so gorgeous and so much fun to drive with its 6 speed it just blew me away. Often crowds would gather around wondering what it was. Google BMW E24.

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Dude....

code brown moment lol
Oh yeah it was crazy for sure! Hit the jump a few times with passenger and thought it was great so he videoed. Replayed video first time and was maybe a foot off the ground pffft! So I did what we always do and hit it faster. Coming up to the dip I lifted because fear but then said "fuck it!" and got back on it. Bottomed out suspension in the dip and it helped propel me up a bit. I thought for sure I was going to land on my side. When I landed my head smashed against the side window and I thought the drivers side suspension was gone as my world was now a little sideways. Wheel and tire tucked into the fender and made a hair line crack in the paint. The 6.2L moved around quite a bit too but nothing really damaged. The bed smacked the cab and put a small dent in it. Took it to the store I just bought the wheels/tires from and shared the video and they gave me a free alignment and looked suspension over. Sold the truck sight unseen to a dealership for what I paid for it and that's when I got my 2011 GT500.

Hereā€™s the video!

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
I've had a lot of cars I really liked that weren't Mustangs but my favorite was probably my 1980 BMW 633CSI. At that time BMW wasn't a prominent brand like MB or Porsche. This BMW was so gorgeous and so much fun to drive with its 6 speed it just blew me away. Often crowds would gather around wondering what it was. Google BMW E24.
Iā€™ve always loved the E24. Itā€™s always been on my someday list, but difficult to find now. Want one in decent shape? Better bring $$.

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
1972 Chevelle SS454 LS5, Mulsanne Blue/white stripes. Cowl hood, 4spd M22/4:10s
1964 Impala SS CV, Ember Red/red interior 409 2X4 4spd, power top(white).
1985 IROC - Black -ordered from Factory 9 weeks- Very fun car to drive in 1985 until I got beat by a 6cyl Buick.

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Oh yeah it was crazy for sure! Hit the jump a few times with passenger and thought it was great so he videoed. Replayed video first time and was maybe a foot off the ground pffft! So I did what we always do and hit it faster. Coming up to the dip I lifted because fear but then said "fuck it!" and got back on it. Bottomed out suspension in the dip and it helped propel me up a bit. I thought for sure I was going to land on my side. When I landed my head smashed against the side window and I thought the drivers side suspension was gone as my world was now a little sideways. Wheel and tire tucked into the fender and made a hair line crack in the paint. The 6.2L moved around quite a bit too but nothing really damaged. The bed smacked the cab and put a small dent in it. Took it to the store I just bought the wheels/tires from and shared the video and they gave me a free alignment and looked suspension over. Sold the truck sight unseen to a dealership for what I paid for it and that's when I got my 2011 GT500.

Hereā€™s the video!
That was awesome. Sounded like you broke something. Did you?

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
That was awesome. Sounded like you broke something. Did you?
Nope nothing broken at all. The power steering whine is standard for all ford trucks once they leave pavement. The A arms on Raptors are serious business, bigger than the ones used on Strykers as pictured below. Also, Strykers are kind of fun to drive. Manual Men beware: almost no connection to the road or vehicle in that thing!
1626235471038.png

Sponsored

SideShowB0b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K4342
Vehicle Showcase
62511069-CC60-44AF-9A66-81F70EA12EB4.jpeg

2005 R53. Hooned to dyno at 200hp, suspension set up for canyon running, big brakes, ultralite wheels, etc. super clean car. I miss it, but had to make room for the Bullittā€¦.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
62511069-CC60-44AF-9A66-81F70EA12EB4.jpeg

2005 R53. Hooned to dyno at 200hp, suspension set up for canyon running, big brakes, ultralite wheels, etc. super clean car. I miss it, but had to make room for the Bullittā€¦.
I kind of miss my R56 but sold it to a friend so I can drive it whenever I want and it's running. He currently has the turbo and top end torn apart. His goal is 350hp. I told him good luck getting that last 100hp to the ground lol.

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
I've honestly loved every car I've owned. I generally tend to keep cars a long time because I buy cars I really, really like. It also seems that I usually upgrade to a better version (or similar car) of the car I had (i.e. 1987 Camaro Z28 to 1995 Trans Am or 2018 Mustang GT to '21 Camaro ZL1) so it makes me miss the previous lower performing car a lot less. The exception is when I went from the Trans Am to my 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 which wasn't as powerful, but great in it's own hot hatch kind of way.

If I had to choose my favorite it would no doubt be the ZL1. It's just so much performance and looks awesome.

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I've honestly loved every car I've owned. I generally tend to keep cars a long time because I buy cars I really, really like. It also seems that I usually upgrade to a better version (or similar car) of the car I had (i.e. 1987 Camaro Z28 to 1995 Trans Am or 2018 Mustang GT to '21 Camaro ZL1) so it makes me miss the previous lower performing car a lot less. The exception is when I went from the Trans Am to my 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 which wasn't as powerful, but great in it's own hot hatch kind of way.

If I had to choose my favorite it would no doubt be the ZL1. It's just so much performance and looks awesome.
I had a 1996 Trans Am Ram Air that I loved. I wouldnā€™t have got rid of it if I didnā€™t have a kid. What is nice about being older is you can buy a new car while keeping the old ones as well. This is going on for me right now.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Crown Vic Police Interceptor. Department had either ordered or swapped in the 4V motor. Fastest livingroom in the east!
are you a fan of the mercury marauder? They were similar to the crown vics...believe they shared drive trains
Sponsored