Purged

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Welcome to the forum. Sorry your first post had to be a problem. Just for that chip alone I would insist on a new cover as a repair will never look right. As far as mounting the plate without the bracket, the prep guy should get a reprimand at the least. That is just poor shoddy work. Once you get that new cover demand that they not mount the factory bracket at all and get an aftermarket one that will not damage the car. Good luck.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Thanks for the welcome. Aside from this issue, and one where occasionally my sync3 screen goes black and unresponsive until I unplug my phone, I'm really enjoying my new ride, just passed 1000 miles on it last weekend.
Try and do a master reset on Sync 3. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.

FlatRock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N0404
So, dealer called me today and told me ford rejected the warranty claim. This is going to be fun.
Did they give a reason for the rejection, it happened at Assembly did it not?

jimmerheck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Cal Special
Just curious, why should anyone have to ask you for an update, most people that ask for help just update their post out of courtesy after they ask people for help, and people take time out of their day to help you.

Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Just curious, why should anyone have to ask you for an update, most people that ask for help just update their post out of courtesy after they ask people for help, and people take time out of their day to help you.
i could be wrong, but i dont think he meant it in a facetious way. I think he meant it as in "i know you didnt ask..but here it is anyways" type of way.

Davesvt2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
So how exactly did they fix it ?
Sponsored