Sponsored

F/S Comp cams CR series AND MMR phaser deletes and MMR billet secondary bracket

erikkire18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Hellion TT
-SOLD- Selling my comp cam CR series (part #243460) for 15 coyotes, I think they work also with 16 and 17 coyotes. Along with MMR phaser deletes / camshaft adjusters and MMR billet secondary tensioner bracket. Everything is brand new and still in its original packaging, I take care of all my stuff so these were kept safe in my room. This combo is install ready and the MMR items will give it that choppy sound from the cams. Bought these over a year ago but didn't install and have other plans, therefore I am selling. The total was about $1900 but I am asking $1600 OBO, I am open to offers BUT please no low ball offers. I will pay for shipping and paypal fees. I will add some info directly from comp cams and MMR off their product page so you can see exact detail. Text me if interested or have questions 805 637 8064

The new CR cam series from COMP Cams® is designed to greatly improve upon stock 2015 Coyote camshafts and work without modifications to the engine’s cylinder heads or phasers.
COMP Cams® 2015 Ford Mustang Coyote CR Series Camshafts are the first new cam and core series for 2015 and later Coyote engines. New lobes improve upon the 2011-2014 XFI™ Camshaft Series and feature faster ramps, more lift and more area under the lift curve. The cams work with stock 2015 valve springs and the new Ford mid-lock phaser system without requiring limiters or any other phaser modifications. Three grinds are available for naturally aspirated engines with two designed specifically for blower applications. All are no-springs-required for easily installation in the vehicle. However, two spring kits (part nos. 26113 and 26125) are available for those that would like more spring with high boost or who really want to push RPM limits. COMP Cams® 2015 Ford Mustang Coyote CR Series Camshafts are the absolute best way to unlock the power potential of the brand new Coyote engine.

MMR 2015-2017 5.0 Coyote Mustang / F150 Phaser Deletes/Camshaft Adjusters These Bolt on TiVCT Phaser deletes save 274 grams on each exhaust cam and 330 grams on each intake cam, thats 1208 grams or 2.6 lbs of rotational weight plus allowing full adjustability of the camshafts. These help prevent secondary chain breakage by minimizing inertia and improving performance with quicker throttle response and increased HP. Can be installed with engine in vehicle. Also allows for use of aftermarket ecu such as FAST or Big Stuff systems. Kit includes 4 deletes and hardware. Replaces entire inner phaser rotor, not just the outer cap like other inferior copies, No freeze plugs required in the cams like other copies! Not to be confused with the Comp cams brand that is simply a adjustable lock-out, the MMR kit actually DELETES the heavy phaser components.
IMG_2765.jpg
IMG_2766.jpg
IMG_2767.jpg
IMG_2768.jpg
IMG_2769.jpg
IMG_2770.jpg
IMG_2771.jpg
IMG_2772.jpg
IMG_2774.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: