• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Pennsylvania F.S.- CO 2015 GT. Procharged, Built MT-82, etc.. $40k.

Djervin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
For Sale- 2015 Competition Orange GT. Premium Package car w/ 50th Anniversary Appearance Package. Fully loaded car but does not have the Track Package. Car has ACC, heated/ cooled seats, navigation, etc..

I'm working on better pics, feel free to PM me with your number and I can text pics or information of whatever you're interested in. I'm in York, PA.

-13,xxx miles
-Extremely clean inside and out
-Overview of the car- Stage 2 Procharged P1SC-1 car on e85 with supporting mods, including built MT-82.

I'm happy to provide exact details regarding the below. Just let me know what's needed. Other than Calimer building the transmission and Lund remote tuning the car, all work was performed by myself with assistance from friends.

-Mild exterior modification including:
-RTR front Grill
-Rear blank decklid
-SVE S350 wheels with TMPS and good tires (275 NT-05's up front and 305 NT-05r's in the rear)
-Eibach lowering springs

-Engine modification:
-Procharger Stage 2 kit w/ 4.00 pulley ~15 - 17 lbs. of boost
-Big Red Race Valve (probably the best part of the car)
-Lethal Performance return style fuel system. 2x Walbro F90000274 pumps, DW95 injectors, stock rails
-Lund Tuned on e85
-Boundary oil pump w/ gears

-Exhaust modification:
-Corsa free flowing headers
-Corsa header back exhaust (polished tips)

-Transmission modification:
-Fully built Calimer Stage 3 transmission (MT-82) w/ 26 spline input shaft
-Lethal Performance LPX HD twin disc clutch
-Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
-DSS Carbon Fiber driveshaft

-Interior modification:
-Rear seat delete
-Vent mounted mechanical boost gauge

I don't have track numbers or dyno numbers. The car was built as a hobby and to drive on the streets. Based off similar builds, it should put down north of 800 whp. It goes without saying- the car feels incredible and has no issue walking away pretty hard from mid 10 second cars....

No issues with the car that does not relate to the modifications. The only notable things are:
-Can be slightly difficult to get the car into 1st gear and reverse (only) from time to time. I chalked this up to the transmission mods/ being built.
-The fuel system is set up to prime like factory and there isn't a check valve. So after the car sits for a week, 2 or 3.... It'll take a second or two to fire up due to the fuel draining back into the tank.

$40,000.00

Few pics below. I'll post better pics when it clears up here today.

IMG_20200906_183833.jpg
IMG_20220409_101201_2.jpg
IMG_20220409_101546.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Djervin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Forgot to mention that I also have a 4.63 pulley to reduce boost to 10 - 11 lbs. so the 93 octane tune can be loaded. The car will come with the Ngauge that has both 93 and e85 tunes.

Thanks!!

OP
OP

Djervin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Messages returned. The car is still available. I have slight room to negotiate. Also forgot to metion above that the car has a crank sprocket as well as the OPG's done.

OP
OP

Djervin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Interior pics:
IMG_20220417_113317.jpg
IMG_20220417_113351.jpg
IMG_20220417_113340.jpg
IMG_20220417_113325.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP

Djervin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yes. The rear seat will be included with the sale.

Thanks!!

OP
OP

Djervin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Messages returned. Thanks for the interest. The car is still available.

OP
OP

Djervin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Price reduced- $41,500.00.

Keo_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 GT Premium Ignot Silver
Pretty much the exact setup except mines a 6rib. GLWS for another garage built! ✊🏾

OP
OP

Djervin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thank you!! The car is a blast for sure. I'm somewhat surprised it hasn't sold yet. It's a ton of car for the money.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Djervin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Buyer backed out. The car is still available.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Beautiful car. Would love to have it, just cant part with my Terminator. Good luck on the sale!

OP
OP

Djervin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thank you. 03/ 04's are a ton of fun. I've had two. Much different than a Procharged S550.

Car is still available (for some reason).

Tha ms!!

OP
OP

Djervin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thank you. I enjoy working on my cars, detailing them and driving them all the same. So the mileage on anything I've owned stays pretty low.

I've had some "serious" interest in the car. Many have asked my bottom line, at this point I'm willing to sell at $40,000. Considering the mileage, condition, mods, and the BUILT trans- this way more car for the money than you can find anywhere else. Navigation, heated/ cooled seats, adaptive cruise and can destroy most anything you'll come across on the streets and half or even a third of the cost? It's confusing on why it hasn't sold yet. Especially considering an equal condition/ mileage STOCK example is going for just a few thousand dollars less.
Sponsored