Advertisement

Sold: F/S BG PRODUCTS COMBO KIT 2015 AND UP MUSTANG - Transmission and Rear Axle Fluid

VDB95

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt PP Deep Impact Blue
Selling a unused BG Transmission and Rear Axle Fluid Kit from Optimum Performance. Everything needed to change out the Trans. and Diff Fluid is all included along with instructions. Asking $100 plus shipping.View media item 16599

USMC 005

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Selling a unused BG Transmission and Rear Axle Fluid Kit from Optimum Performance. Everything needed to change out the Trans. and Diff Fluid is all included along with instructions. Asking $100 plus shipping.View media item 16599
Why are you not using it if I may ask?

Tuxedomouse

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Grabber Blue Premium PP
This is an awesome deal. I have the same kit sitting in my garage, waiting for warmer weather

USMC 005

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Unfortunately totaled my car 2 weeks ago. Been parting it out. went a different direction with my next car.
I want to change the trany oil on my 15 GT PP. Is 100 + shipping your best offer?

USMC 005

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Best I could do is $100 and I’ll cover the shipping, without insurance.
Ok, thank you for the reply. I will just order a BG combo kit for Transmission and rear axle fluid instead. May as well change the axel fluid while I am at it. Just so you know your kit is going for $94.95 band new from Optimum Performace.

VDB95

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt PP Deep Impact Blue
Ok, thank you for the reply. I will just order a BG combo kit for Transmission and rear axle fluid instead. May as well change the axel fluid while I am at it. Just so you know your kit is going for $94.95 band new from Optimum Performace.
No problem. The kit I’m selling is the kit that’s listed for $164.95 on Optimum Performances’ website.

Advertisement

TabaruS550

Reaction score
First Name
Serkan
Vehicle(s)
Guard Metallic 2016 Mustang Ecoboost
Is this still available?

USMC 005

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
No problem. The kit I’m selling is the kit that’s listed for $164.95 on Optimum Performances’ website.
My bad I thought you were just selling the Transmission fluid kit.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement