Extended offer to the community

d4rk_hrs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
'16 Black GT PP
Not sure if this is the right location. Mods, if not please move it accordingly.

After having installed my APR front splitter with little to no guidance and helping Cloak @Magnetic6g fix his.

We decided to give back to the community by offering up a free install of an APR front splitter for the simple payment of letting us videotape the process to share with everyone.

You must have an S550, APR front splitter and be local to the NOVA area or drive here if you wish. That's it. We will take care of the tools and location needed.

Depending on how many responses we get. We will have to come up with a method of deciding on who gets it.

Please reach out to either myself or Cloak if interested.

Here is the write-up I did on my install. As far as I know it is the most detailed instruction out there currently.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41566
Sponsored

Last edited:

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
Not sure if this is the right location. Mods, if not please move it accordingly.

After having installed my APR front splitter with little to no guidance and helping Cloak @Magnetic6g fix his.

We decided to give back to the community by offering up a free install of an APR front splitter for the simple payment of letting us videotape the process to share with everyone.

You must have an S550, APR front splitter and be local to the NOVA area or drive here if you wish. That's it. We will take care of the tools and location needed.

Depending on how many responses we get. We will have to come up with a method of deciding on who gets it.

Please reach out to either myself or Cloak if interested.

Here is the write-up I did on my install. As far as I know it is the most detailed instruction out there currently.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41566
You might want to post in the Local threads to your area.