Exhibitions Of Speed - PYTHON GT500 Hood Vent Project

Big John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP
You may be correct John if T was copying from a list.
That was my thoughts. Also, if I were a smart businessman, I would want to get Tim one first. I would want my product in one of his awesome installation videos. :like:
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
The only reason I said that is because I got on the list pretty late in the game. My email is very close to the bottom. Also, they are not in alphabetical order. I could be wrong, but who knows.
I was one of the first to express interest, then I backed out and deleted my posts. It will be interesting to see how it goes. He really should post a list so that everyone knows where they are at. I've been asking for a while now and it shouldn't be a secret.

If the email list is indeed the list, I dont think its right to take a deposit and make someone wait about a year to get it. There should be a rough estimate of when the part would be delivered and then let people decide if they want to wait that long.

Terrance. For the last time, would you please post the list so that people can decide how long this is going to be?

Last edited:

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Tom: I presume from what you said that you got T's email. If so, I think he said ten per month so even if one misses the first batch or two, we're not talking about a long wait. I did the same thing as you.. in, out, and back in. So, me thinks if you want one, which you obviously do, Terrance will get one to you fairly quickly.

Jaime OTOH, is faced with the SA schedule and I feel sure that Terrance will help with the new vent delivery for him to sync with SA. But for most of us, there isn't any time pressure, or at least not that I know about.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Tom: I presume from what you said that you got T's email. If so, I think he said ten per month so even if one misses the first batch or two, we're not talking about a long wait. I did the same thing as you.. in, out, and back in. So, me thinks if you want one, which you obviously do, Terrance will get one to you fairly quickly.

Jaime OTOH, is faced with the SA schedule and I feel sure that Terrance will help with the new vent delivery for him to sync with SA. But for most of us, there isn't any time pressure, or at least not that I know about.
I calculated 7 months if that is the list.

Sponsored

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
FYI, I just noticed that the email that went out last night displays everyoneā€™s email address. Iā€™m going to take an educated guess...

Since it wasnā€™t an undisclosed list, you are able to see an order of sorts. I am fairly certain it will be the order of production.

If you want to know where you stand, go check it out. Congrats @Goose17 for being first.

Edited to add:
PSA: Please donā€™t hit reply all to the email!
Pretty sure Goose wasn't first, John, it's just the order in which Terrance addressed the message.

And T needs a lesson in email etiquette me thinks. :-) I don't like having my address out in the open for other recipients to see and BCC was the way to go.
I noticed I didnā€™t put the emails in the BCC box after it was too late. My error there. But the list of names is random. I wonā€™t have the build list known until after February 5th.

waking up and sorting through everything today.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Donā€™t forget, some/many on that list will back out or not respond in a timely manner. It might be quicker than you think.
Maybe, but if that is the list, you are looking at September John.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I noticed I didnā€™t put the emails in the BCC box after it was too late. My error there. But the list of names is random. I wonā€™t have the build list known until after February 5th.

If that is the case, a random generator, wow, that is very fair. I'm in for that.

No cheating T...... LOL

Oh, and I've got another track day coming up. Wouldn't it be nice to know if it will stand up to 181 MPH?

AMBJR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ALLEN
Vehicle(s)
03 Mustang Cobra-20 GT500
DEPOSIT sent "TWICE"? 01-29-21 & 01-30-21!!!

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
T: NBD on BCC, I've screwed that up more than once myself, just wanted to make sure you were aware.

Tom: OBVIOUSLY, I did not determine how many were on the list but when I looked, I see what you're talking about. With that many, Terrance probably does need to merry deliveries up with deposits. I doubt he needs a down payment for something being shipped six or more months down the road. That's Ford's job. :cool:

He'll get it worked out I'm sure and meanwhile, I have a full tank of patience.

Sponsored

Big John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP

It happens to be best of us, easy mistake to make. Iā€™m excited about this project.

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Vehicle Showcase
Just thought I would throw in, I am going to have mine painted gloss black on both sides.
1. I do not like the look of carbon fiber at all (yes I know I am that .001%).
2. My rain tray is never on unless I am washing the car and even then I sometimes don't install it.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
T: NBD on BCC, I've screwed that up more than once myself, just wanted to make sure you were aware.

Tom: OBVIOUSLY, I did not determine how many were on the list but when I looked, I see what you're talking about. With that many, Terrance probably does need to merry deliveries up with deposits. I doubt he needs a down payment for something being shipped six or more months down the road. That's Ford's job. :cool:

He'll get it worked out I'm sure and meanwhile, I have a full tank of patience.
I have asked time and time again..... let people know where they stand. Then people can make informed decisions whether they want to wait 7 months after coughing up a 6 bill deposit or wait until the the timeframe is closer.

This shouldn't be a secret.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
That will be an amazing look on your car. I know everyone keeps saying it, but Iā€™ll say it again. You are already committed and spending all the money...whatā€™s a few hundred more.

But seriously, I would absolutely love to see your car in person when itā€™s done. Itā€™s going to be stunning!
Yah, thats the problem, I keep checking boxes lol. āœ…

Thank's John. I would love to be able to show you the car in person. Who know's maybe we will be at the same place eventually. I will be at Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA in June (if I get the car back in time), and at Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach, SC in September. Perhaps you (any of you) will be going to either of these shows?

Carlisle is a great time, Mustang Week will be my first this year. Was scheduled to go last year until COVID-19 messed up the world.

That said, I asked Terrance to count me in on getting the underneath finished as well.
Sponsored

Last edited: