Sponsored

Exhaust Ordered...at last!!

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Well I've finally done it....ordered tonight from CJPony, does anyone know how long it takes to arrive from the US? And how much you have to pay duty wise? I guess you pay the van driver when it arrives?
Sponsored

OP
OP

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Charges should equal 24% of what you paid (incl. shipping) and my CJ stuff came via UPS which meant paying the driver.

What did you go for?
Borla S Type cat back, black tips, was getting so fed up with it going around and around in my head so I just thought sod it, at least I can think of something else now, I paid £1'253.39 and that was with delivery costs.

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
Borla S Type cat back, black tips, was getting so fed up with it going around and around in my head so I just thought sod it, at least I can think of something else now, I paid £1'253.39 and that was with delivery costs.
£'s? I paid less than this WITH duty and VAT. Maybe you won't have to pay duty as at that price it might be included :shrug:

Anyway, it doesn't matter, as long as your happy and it's what you want, all's cool :thumbsup:

OP
OP

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
£'s? I paid less than this WITH duty and VAT. Maybe you won't have to pay duty as at that price it might be included :shrug:

Anyway, it doesn't matter, as long as your happy and it's what you want, all's cool :thumbsup:
Did you get your's from CJPony aswell? They had two postage charges listed and I went for the higher one which I guess makes it arrive quicker.

Sponsored

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
No mate, Levittown, got a few cracking quotes from a couple of traders, Hypermotive were very competitive.

Maybe the higher rate is expedited? I think that's the term when duty etc is paid at source through an agency.

Anyway, you've bought it now, that's one less decision to make ;)

Ian whu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Congrats Twiggy, it should tell us shipping option explanation if there any duties to be paid or not.

666mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT cars name (HAMMER)
Mine was £1980 inc shipping but plus £600 HMRC

OP
OP

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Congrats Twiggy, it should tell us shipping option explanation if there any duties to be paid or not.
Just checked and it said it's a quicker service that I paid for (knowing my luck it won't be any quicker tho) but it did say you still pay taxes when it arrives so we'll just have to see.

Good news is my car has a blend date for tomorrow, I guess blend means being built?

Sponsored
OP
OP

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
U should of done
International economy
I'm a Twat I know, I done International Economy Freight, I thought it would be classed as that as it's a large item....oh well :frusty:

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Nice one for making a decision on the exhaust mate, I am still undecided lol

What's done is done with how you shipped it so just look forward to it now but I hope you did a little research on discount codes as there is SAVE5 which gets you 5% off your order total at checkout.

OP
OP

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Nice one for making a decision on the exhaust mate, I am still undecided lol

What's done is done with how you shipped it so just look forward to it now but I hope you did a little research on discount codes as there is SAVE5 which gets you 5% off your order total at checkout.
I did notice at the Southeast meet on Saturday that only one car had an aftermarket exhaust fitted, I guess there's a lot that are in the same vote re what to go for.
Sponsored