Sponsored

Exhaust - Go cheap or pony up the cash (Corsa Sport)

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
I have had Corsa extremes for several years. My personal experience when you drive normally they sound good and are not loud. When I stomp on it to WOT @ 7,800 RPM they scream. No drone. If you are looking for something a little less aggressive Corsa sports aren't as radical. Go online and listen to clips of different brand exhausts. Buying an engineered exhaust you can't go wrong.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Maglin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
I’ve had the S Type and traded them for the ATAKs. Can’t go wrong with either. I do like the ATAKs more. Pretty aggressive at WOT and tame when just cruising. Cold starts are pretty awesome too.
Yeah cold starts are very loud. I feel for my neighbors every night at 11pm when I go and pick up my daughter from work.

inspecto

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I get only compliments with my MBRP Sport catback, both when I had the stock manifolds, and Off-road headers. No drone either, just pure sound
I too have the MBRP catback with H pipe No drone either, just pure sound !

vxer1000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP 6 Spd Manual
Vehicle Showcase
Thermal R&D Cat-Back Exhaust
This is what I put on my car. I didn't believe I needed to spend $1500 on an exhaust and this was the answer. Has a great sound, uses sound cancellation tech instead of a rattling muffler, made of 304 stainless steel (the best you can get), 3" through pipe, quiet enough below 2000rpm and angry enough after that, and was less than $1000. I have a video of it here on the forums. It fit perfectly and took me 2 hours to install on a lift by myself.

4leghorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Anyone recently brought a corsa non active catback? Is the fitment still hot garbage? Was thinking about getting one

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Anyone recently brought a corsa non active catback? Is the fitment still hot garbage? Was thinking about getting one
Back when I bought mine for MY18 fitment was spot on.