Sponsored

EXHAUST BRAND

4 ROUSH

NONE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
What exhaust brand do you like to use?. There are many out there , with many variations in sound.:headbang:
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Magnaflow's typically have the deep rumble I like so I want one of those, but I've also heard they tend to drone more than others - probably because of that deeper tone.

OP
OP

4 ROUSH

NONE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
I installed Borla ''Atak" on my 2015..........Very deep race car sound with x pipe.:headbang:

Budnr22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Oxford - Tech Pack
Borla touring installed today. I like it. Deep rumble, not too loud, no drone.

If I ever need louder, I will pop out the resonator and install and H pipe. But I doubt I will

Reactions: 113

Ron Avery

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT coupe
Magnaflow's typically have the deep rumble I like so I want one of those, but I've also heard they tend to drone more than others - probably because of that deeper tone.
That is what I have on my GT, it sounds great. It does have a bit of drone on the freeway at around 70mph, but I like it. Plus it saves over 30 lbs, and adds 15 BHP .
Ron

Last edited:

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
That is what I have on my GT, it sounds great. It does have a bit of drone on the freeway at around 70mph, bu I like it. Plus it saves over 30 lbs, and adds 15 BHP .
Ron
Do you have the Competition or Street? If I go Magnaflow for my S550 it'll probably be Street cause the Comp will probably be too loud. I'm also considering the Ford Racing Borla Touring which isn't too raspy and not too loud.

Ron Avery

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT coupe
Do you have the Competition or Street? If I go Magnaflow for my S550 it'll probably be Street cause the Comp will probably be too loud. I'm also considering the Ford Racing Borla Touring which isn't too raspy and not too loud.
I have the street Version. I was going to go with the Ford racing exhaust which is basically the Borla but it was $300 more Than my exhaust.
Ron

astolt12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Black GT PP
I installed Borla ''Atak" on my 2015..........Very deep race car sound with x pipe.:headbang:
How about some videos! Once my girl gets outta the shop for an engine knock I plan to drop these bad boys on. only clear video i could find was on CJ pony parts during the start up after install. Love the sound reminds me of my old GT with long tubes and straight pipes.

other than that, crap.

OctopusWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP & AP
Borla S Types on mine.
Was 99% sure i wanted the FRPP Sports but stumbled upon a clip with the S Types and never looked back.
But they're loud. Really loud. Nice deep rumble too. I can't imagine what the ATAKs sound like in real life.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
BORLA or FRPP by Borla

Sponsored

TXREDNECK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red GT PP
I really like my Roush and h pipe but haven't heard any others in person. Would like to hear the attacks with headers.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I have Roush axle back with the Ford Racing resonator delete x-pipe.

- video without x-pipe

- with x-pipe

This setup is LOUD!! When you get on it, people turn their heads. Especially at 6-7k RPM. #CauseRaceCarSound

AMESmith87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt pp 50th pkg, 1985 Mustang GT, 2018 Super Crew F150 EB
Vehicle Showcase
I have Roush with lethal x pipe. Sounds amazing and I get compliments on the sound daily. A guy here told me it sounds better then a 14 Roush stage 3 that's over here