Sponsored

Exclusive!! First look at the new Whipple 3.8L Gen 5 Whipple kit!!

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Let's hope this new one isn't plagued with the same issues as the 3.0. It was on my car less than a 1000 miles when I opted to have the opg's and cs done. This is what they found...

Whipple said it isn't the first time this has happened since they don't do the rotor coating in house.

Meanwhile we shipped the unit back to Whipple and it took Fedex 10 days to deliver it.

They got it last Friday. I have no idea when I will get it back meanwhile I am without my car.

First and Last Whipple for me.....

Did I mention that I had to pay shipping on a warrantied part? Only 300 bucks .......

w1.jpg
w2.jpg
Wow that is crazy. I just ordered a whipple kit recently, did they resolve this issue?
Sponsored

Stang55

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Qays
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang 5.0 Premium
Let's hope this new one isn't plagued with the same issues as the 3.0. It was on my car less than a 1000 miles when I opted to have the opg's and cs done. This is what they found...

Whipple said it isn't the first time this has happened since they don't do the rotor coating in house.

Meanwhile we shipped the unit back to Whipple and it took Fedex 10 days to deliver it.

They got it last Friday. I have no idea when I will get it back meanwhile I am without my car.

First and Last Whipple for me.....

Did I mention that I had to pay shipping on a warrantied part? Only 300 bucks .......

w1.jpg
w2.jpg
HugeDomains_com.gif

AZ_whippleS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
Wow that is crazy. I just ordered a whipple kit recently, did they resolve this issue?
I wouldn't worry about it I haven't ever heard of anyone else having that issue
Sponsored