viper11511

viper11511

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Welcome! I'm also new to the club! I've been reading this forum for a long time and gaining amazing knowledge about these cars. This is the best place for like-minded enthusiasts who truly appreciate what this car has to offer. I bought mine without even a test drive. I read every article, watched every YouTube out there about this car. The one thing they all had in common, was that everyone mentioned as some point or another that this is SPECIAL. There's heritage and soul built into this car. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to be a part of this fizzling-out age of domestic N/A FPC V8, manual, rear wheel drive. It's a dying breed. Enjoy the car, and see ya in the threads!
Back.JPG
Thank you very much and great looking car you have there! Welcome to you as well! I really like those black painted roof's!! Thanks again and congrats to you!!
Sponsored

Dave_RTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Race Red Shelby GT350
No interest in hijacking your thread, but happy for you! The R is even more special for those that can make use of one! My standard 350 will be a DD. I don't have much of a commute (none these days) so it made a bit more sense. 6th mustang overall and certainly the best!

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Viper. Congrats and welcome!!! Picked up my '19 back in March and yes I have on many occasions went to the garage just to make sure I'm not dreaming. The car looks amazing, great color choice. We just need to get you some white strips!!! Lot of great people on this forum. Any questions just ask everyone is glad to help!!!

Welcome! Great looking car! White stripes are cool but a metallic silver would not only set you apart but IMHO will look better. But, its your car and you need to do what makes you happy.

OP
OP
viper11511

viper11511

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Welcome! Great looking car! White stripes are cool but a metallic silver would not only set you apart but IMHO will look better. But, its your car and you need to do what makes you happy.
Thank you very much! Great looking car you have btw! Can never go wrong with blue and white stripes! I will have to kick that combo around as it certainly has merit. Thanks for the idea!

Sponsored

Johnnydarkgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R, 91f150,Lexus GX460 , 1965 Mercury comet cyclone 4speed
Vehicle Showcase
Being an old guy and coming up through the ranks of the Muscle Car era I relate to radio, AC delete and many other delete items when it comes to HP Mustangs and if I could have would have ordered my 2020 HEP R without a radio or AC I would have (only option that I ordered on this car was a car cover) but unfortunately those and many other items are now mandated by Ford as standard equipment on Mustang including the backup camera.

Like you listening to these high strung and exotic FPC engines is all of the music that I need to hear especially when I drive my R in Track Mode which is pretty much all of the time.

Once the smoke all clears I suggest that the FRAP will have built ~3,500 R models over the 6 model years with the 2017 MY having 942 R's built and that number includes some of pre-production cars.

Have fun and if you haven't already taken your R up to the 8,250 Redline in Track Mode it is something to behold and a feeling and aural experience that very vehicles can achieve!

:like:
Very interesting numbers of 3500 estimate total “R”’s for the six years . As I remember when I was with Ford the total numbers of the ford GT was about “ 3500”?

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
Can’t wait to get mine already! Been waiting since Christmas for my R! Red looks amazing! So far the status changed from shipped to passing what ever that means

cantdrive55

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350R, 96 Viper GTS
Vehicle Showcase
Very interesting numbers of 3500 estimate total “R”’s for the six years . As I remember when I was with Ford the total numbers of the ford GT was about “ 3500”?
4038 for 05-06, which seems pretty high to me for how rarely I see them. Dream car for me.

Roughly 1000 made for 17 to present.
Sponsored