Sponsored

Excited new Owner/Member! (long post warning, sorry haha)

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
That’s cool how it all came together, beautiful car. Congrats
Sponsored

OP
OP
RustyShackleford
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 502a Super Cab ordered, 2019 GT350
Welcome.
Talking your Pops into letting it go may be problematic 😉
FP blue/white stripes is my favorite color combination.

BTW…You can have the white stripes installed.
Hopefully adding him to the policy and giving him the other key will ease that fight haha

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Congrats OP... I believe I can understand why Ford Performance Blue with stripes is desired.
If your GT350 does not have the resonators removed, this is what it will sound like if you remove them:

The resonator delete will make the GT350 have the "R" exhaust if straight pipes are used.

Enjoy your new Shelby... you will NOT be disappointed my friend...!!!!

OP
OP
RustyShackleford
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
Congrats OP... I believe I can understand why Ford Performance Blue with stripes is desired.
If your GT350 does not have the resonators removed, this is what it will sound like if you remove them:

The resonator delete will make the GT350 have the "R" exhaust if straight pipes are used.

Enjoy your new Shelby... you will NOT be disappointed my friend...!!!!
That sounds amazing!

Sponsored

machX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Glad you struck this deal! I called on this car a couple hours too late, but certainly wouldve jumped on it if you weren't so quick!! I ended purchasing an IDENTICAL gt350 that day from dealer in Madelia MN (near New Ulm) only it has 13K miles on it. What are the odds of two 2019 FPB gt350s coming up for sale within a couple hours of each other on the same day? Maybe I'll see you on the road someday or at a track day in Brainerd?

OP
OP
RustyShackleford
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
Glad you struck this deal! I called on this car a couple hours too late, but certainly wouldve jumped on it if you weren't so quick!! I ended purchasing an IDENTICAL gt350 that day from dealer in Madelia MN (near New Ulm) only it has 13K miles on it. What are the odds of two 2019 FPB gt350s coming up for sale within a couple hours of each other on the same day? Maybe I'll see you on the road someday or at a track day in Brainerd?
Glad to hear you found one so quick and so close!! That’s really quite something as the Midwest is so hit and miss! It’s been years since I’ve driven a manual car, so gonna just get comfortable this summer with it and then I’d like to take it up to Brainerd next summer and go thru one of their driving courses to really open it up and let it do it’s thing!

I’m in the western suburbs, we should get the cars together sometime 👍🏻 I still haven’t even seen it in person yet haha, moving home tonight, first thing I’m gonna look at when I get home

machX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Glad to hear you found one so quick and so close!! That’s really quite something as the Midwest is so hit and miss! It’s been years since I’ve driven a manual car, so gonna just get comfortable this summer with it and then I’d like to take it up to Brainerd next summer and go thru one of their driving courses to really open it up and let it do it’s thing!

I’m in the western suburbs, we should get the cars together sometime 👍🏻 I still haven’t even seen it in person yet haha, moving home tonight, first thing I’m gonna look at when I get home
Yeah! I was very lucky to find one closeby, I have also been on a serious hunt for a gt350 for the last 6 months or so, although I've always known I was going to own one since they came out, just couldn't make it work until now.

Yes, we should, that would be a lot of fun, and any excuse to go for a drive is a good one for me! You will love it, I actually stopped by the dealer the Monday after you bought it to take a look at your car since it was still at the dealer, and as you said it looks brand new! Congrats again and enjoy moving home and your new car.

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Good to see more Minnesota GT350 owners. Congratulations.

Sponsored

Les

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lester
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350-Ruby Red, 12 Roush RS3 Kona Blue, 33 Ford
Vehicle Showcase
Nate, welcome to the forum. Congratulations your car looks awesome.:like:

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
Welcome and great GT! So Minnesota? Unless you're one of those "weathers no issue" drivers you'll have a bit of a storage season based on my family and friends posting all their early fall and late spring snow pics from there.

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
You have to drive RT1 from Silver Bay to Ely now in your 350. It’s a great road with no traffic and no cops. Just bears, wolves moose and other critters.

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Cool car, and I agree the color combo. Make sure you look at the shocks. My 2017 was fairly low miles (3400), and the seals in a rear shock were failing. The underside was so clean, it wasn't until I took the car down a dusty road that the dust stuck to the shock fluid. Not leaking enough to drip, but enough to coat the shock. I've read about this on several low mileage GT350's, among other magneride cars.

Enjoy! One of the best Mustangs ever made.

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
A little Midway Ford action I see!! Great car and very nice find.
Sponsored