Sponsored

BIGGEST COMPLAINT - Excessive Dusty Interior

RFish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD off road (soon)
2024 OR Premium. Anyone find the interior gets very dusty very quickly. I know I'm in some dusty conditions at work here but in recirculation mode even I've never seen a truck get so dusty inside so easy. Double checked today to make sure AC filter was installed behind glove box and it was fairly dusty already. 1500km. I change my super duty one like once every 5 years and it's fine.
Sponsored

Sandeep1994

First Name
Sidhu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
When i got my truck new it did get dirty lot . i use to use protectant to give it shine . I realized if u use any shiny stuff on interior it does make it look good for once but it attracts lot of dust particles . so now i just use soapy water spray and cloth to wipe it off once a week and it stays clean .

Zanez

First Name
Zane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD off road
I noticed that too. I just use a wet washrag and dry cotton sheet. Still, it get dirty pretty fast.

WaitingToo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I'm a little OCD when it comes to vehicle interiors and display screen since you look at all of it while driving and I too noticed dust more quickly than old F150! I also treat surfaces and the shine does highlight the dust particles.

OP
OP

RFish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yah I don't use the shine for that reason but working on gravel roads I can dust and wipe it everyday and it's covered again. Wonder where it's coming in so easy. The filter was way too dusty already in my mind. Any way a guy could maybe put some sorta pre-filter on anywhere, I'll have to do some digging. Or is it just pay more get cheaper and nothing is sealed good like doors, windows, etc

KB Voodoo

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Gladiator, Raptor
I keep a small microfiber towel in the center console for just this reason.

OP
OP

RFish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha I do too but we shouldn't have to on an OFFROAD truck when my old f150/350s dont let as much dust in.

Tacomanoob

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4G Tacoma
My 2020 was also black and it feels the same as that truck, also my 2016 was dark brown and that one is shows less due to its not black. People who owns the black interior might notice it a little more perhaps.
Sponsored