Sponsored

Everyone wants to race...

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Corvettes are the only ones that challenge me, camaros and challengers dont even try for some reason. I was driving my nephew's 2011 SS camaro (some mods and a tune) a few months back and not even 5 mins here comes a 2014 white ss camaro that I raced...I was like how come I never get that in my car lol.

Around here, cause they know better.
Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Drove to sd last night with my wife to go to Lucha libre and there was this motorcycle and car trying to fuck with me. The bike would speed ahead, get ahead of me then hit his breaks. what a retard. The car was trying to box me in behind the bike. Let it loose in 4th through 5th till I was about 110 mph and got past those losers with ease. They didn't try anything after that. Love the pick up of this engine. And it loves to rev.
Side note, even with multiple pulls on the freeway I still got 25.3 mpg :)

Dunno what kind of bike, but just remember that there are very very few bikes that won't blow out doors off (if you're stock, no matter the trim).

But, he is a retard still. They may have just been "fishing" to try to see if your bite, but either way, he with the most lug nuts wins. Brake checking a car with a bike isn't a very smart thing to do. He'll become a grease stain.

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Everyone is pretty much guilty of it, if I'm to be honest.

My friend Zach as a 2014 Charger and he came back from work one day bitterly angry because a Mustang almost crashed into him trying to get him to race down the PA turnpike.

Assholes are assholes. Its best just to brush them off.

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
A guy with a g37s was revving up next to me yesterday, it did have an aftermarket exhaust but nothing compared to my Roush Axlebacks! I had to show him the real symphony of the v8! We were in traffic so no race but from the look of his face i could tell that he was glad we didn't :D
Sponsored