Sponsored

Everyone wants to race...

B-52 Jetman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT, Johnny Cash Edition
Yup, happened again today! Driving home from work, I'm in the left lane & some dude in the right lane. He comes up from about a car length back, I hear him nail it, gets up in my passenger 1/4 panel & backs off. I'm thinking..."really"? Felt like rolling down the window shouting: "nice SWOOSHING sound your car makes!"
Sponsored

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yup, happened again today! Driving home from work, I'm in the left lane & some dude in the right lane. He comes up from about a car length back, I hear him nail it, gets up in my passenger 1/4 panel & backs off. I'm thinking..."really"? Felt like rolling down the window shouting: "nice SWOOSHING sound your car makes!"
What was he driving?

FreddyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels and a seat
With as new as the Mustangs are, maybe some peeps are speeding through traffic to see your car because of the lack of them on the road.

Of course, there are those idiots that want to have a measuring contest with every Nice car out there!

I'd just smile and let them act the fool, as long as they don't wreck your car or hurt or kill someone while doing it!

Drive Safely and keep the shiny side up! :cheers:

arrow94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
black 15' GT
I had a camaro ss pull up along side me a few minutes ago. Couldnt help myself. Lets just say his girlfriend may be available lol.

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had a camaro ss pull up along side me a few minutes ago. Couldnt help myself. Lets just say his girlfriend may be available lol.
Haha. I had a civic pull up with a fairly attractive girl in it rev the shit outta it till redline then dump the clutch and stall. Pulled away laughing. :lol:

Sponsored

Fox5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP magnetic
Haha. I had a civic pull up with a fairly attractive girl in it rev the shit outta it till redline then dump the clutch and stall. Pulled away laughing. :lol:
:lol: bet he didn't pull up to your window at the next light.

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Runamuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
There's a Yaris that tries to bully me everyday during the morning commute to work. People are silly. Our cars are nearly Corvette C6 fast, but people don't seem to care.

Sponsored

Shanghai Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Convertible in Race Red
Acura RSX-S today. I think they're used to picking on V6 'stangs - and don't realize that there are new turbo units that simply leap off the line (I get a consistent 5.8 sec 0-60). He didn't want to do anything (no revving of the engine, no looks) at the next stoplight...

Also a Mercedes S550. It wasn't a race so much as it was riding my ass (coming close, backing off a bit) down a local boulevard (West Channel Islands Blvd - Oxard CA). There is an open 90 degree right (dedicated lane into a dedicated lane - at Ventura Road) - and that's my normal drive. So I enter the 90 degree at a rather high rate of speed - with the S550 on my tail. I squealed around it and slipped a bit (running at the limit of what I can do) - and he went skidded and went hard into the curb on the pedestrian island.

I didn't see him after that...

arrow94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
black 15' GT
Acura RSX-S today. I think they're used to picking on V6 'stangs - and don't realize that there are new turbo units that simply leap off the line (I get a consistent 5.8 sec 0-60). He didn't want to do anything (no revving of the engine, no looks) at the next stoplight...

Also a Mercedes S550. It wasn't a race so much as it was riding my ass (coming close, backing off a bit) down a local boulevard (West Channel Islands Blvd - Oxard CA). There is an open 90 degree right (dedicated lane into a dedicated lane - at Ventura Road) - and that's my normal drive. So I enter the 90 degree at a rather high rate of speed - with the S550 on my tail. I squealed around it and slipped a bit (running at the limit of what I can do) - and he went skidded and went hard into the curb on the pedestrian island.

I didn't see him after that...
Im not suprised you didnt see him, cause he rendered his car undriveable. What a retard.

5.0GT

Threads
Reaction score
Corvettes are the only ones that challenge me, camaros and challengers dont even try for some reason. I was driving my nephew's 2011 SS camaro (some mods and a tune) a few months back and not even 5 mins here comes a 2014 white ss camaro that I raced...I was like how come I never get that in my car lol.

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Drove to sd last night with my wife to go to Lucha libre and there was this motorcycle and car trying to fuck with me. The bike would speed ahead, get ahead of me then hit his breaks. what a retard. The car was trying to box me in behind the bike. Let it loose in 4th through 5th till I was about 110 mph and got past those losers with ease. They didn't try anything after that. Love the pick up of this engine. And it loves to rev.
Side note, even with multiple pulls on the freeway I still got 25.3 mpg :)
Sponsored