Sade2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge, 2016 Focus RS, On order 2018 GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Those are both from the brochures right ?

It's so weird, both the German and Dutch brochures do not state anything about active exhaust while the webpage does. And it seems both the Swedish and Belgian brochures do state active exhaust.

But it's not shown in any pricelist so far if I am right, which has me concerned.
This is taken from the German Ford-Website.

zN-jcMkTNA3CYQ-cnVhhMq4oL03GtF5BYdwxvFiZ0yW_GSfWEIo0JlqE06wmgMmUiReIA_8Nog8nQJjDrg=w1439-h494-no.png

https://www.ford.de/fahrzeuge/der-neue-ford-mustang?vehicleNavCategory=performance#

And this one is taken from the official brochure, which you can download at the following link.

70l2RwLaOLNfF_mcBy_CEs3td6-ZdNpc07JV4KiwMdllx0Y6UX0fobed9l4mVUeqxWy_AySwm1GeAfBKKY=w1069-h460-no.png

Doppelrohr-Auspuffanlage (bei Mustang GT Klappenauspuffanlage mit vier Endrohren) means ~ "Dual Exhaust (Mustang GT Quad-Tip Exhaust with Valve) ;)

https://www.ford.de/content/dam/gux...ist/cars/new-mustang/PL-neue_ford_mustang.pdf

The acitve Exhaust is discribed in both publications, so keep calm ;)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
As far as my dealer is aware "Active Exhaust Valves" is not a thing for the EU Mustang.

Ford.DE and Ford.NL both state it as a feature on their New Mustang overview and brochure but can't find it anywhere else on pricelists.

If it's true it's going to be a big bummer. Should hopefully have more info tomorrow.
The active exhaust is standard on all european GT models. :)

The broshures do have some mistakes, but here's the part of the active exhaust. It is definitely standard on all european GTs, Carl Widmann confirmed that many times :cheers:
aga.JPG

Double

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Ruby Red A10
Vehicle Showcase
I hope you are all 100% right but when I asked the dealer he was clueless, they had a training for the new 2018 Mustang like 2-3 weeks ago, weird if they wouldn't go over it with the training.

And since it's not on the pricelist nor the official dealer ordering tool has me slightly worried. Trying a different dealer tomorrow to see whats up.