Here's a sound clip of what it sounded like

stungjoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
lol i downloaded the instructions, looked everywhere in there for the gt350 stuff only showed 18+ in the instructions ROFL who would have thought you could just simply look at all the pictures in the gt350 section of the website 😂😂 thanks a ton Joe!
It was all those Playboy magazines when I was 14 that prepared me for this moment. 😉

Sponsored

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado
It was all those Playboy magazines when I was 14 that prepared me for this moment. 😉
So looking through the pictures that guy has some nifty passenger side catch can, is that part of their kit from ESS?
also, the dyno shows that at 8psi boost, i got the 115mm pulley so theoretically, i should have a hair more power on my dyno pull? Or is the compression ratio difference a huge factor?

stungjoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
So looking through the pictures that guy has some nifty passenger side catch can, is that part of their kit from ESS?
also, the dyno shows that at 8psi boost, i got the 115mm pulley so theoretically, i should have a hair more power on my dyno pull? Or is the compression ratio difference a huge factor?
No, that's a Ford Performance kit. I have that already and will be using it along with the driver's side.

I'm not yet knowledgeable on the other subject.

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
No, that's a Ford Performance kit. I have that already and will be using it along with the driver's side.

I'm not yet knowledgeable on the other subject.
Well I don't know why but i like that style more than the UPR kits. I'll have to do some research on that. Thanks man

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
@Proshop if i wanted to revert back to the PCV from vented breathers to stock configuration, do i need a new PCV valve that's not gutted? Or is it still better for it to be gutted with the supercharger?

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
@Proshop if i wanted to revert back to the PCV from vented breathers to stock configuration, do i need a new PCV valve that's not gutted? Or is it still better for it to be gutted with the supercharger?
If you go back to a stock system with no can at all I would put the PCV back to stock also. Lots of variables thou depending on system etc etc!

Sponsored

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
If you go back to a stock system with no can at all I would put the PCV back to stock also. Lots of variables thou depending on system etc etc!
Yeah my system is going to be fairly low key for now. FedEx said they have it and will be here today! So I'm hoping to have it installed today. I already have most of the prep work done.
At which point i can determine if i like racecar smells or not ROFL

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot_Ricky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
Man, seeing everyone get theirs, I'm really wanting to pull the trigger on a kit but but with my A10 acting funny lately (hard shifts, 1-2 lag) I'm not so sure. If it lets go after I put a blower on they will say it was OBVIOUSLY the supercharger and then I'm screwed. Wish it didn't take a contortionist to check the trans fluid.

It's holding me back for sure. Maybe I'll just pay the damn thing off and see what else is out there.
Wait is the 1-2 lag a sign of something wrong? Mine does this but only in S mode. Using paddles or normal mode is pretty crisp. Normally a learning reset resolves it for a little while

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
Did some more stuff while waiting for the ESS Kit

20230531_205350.jpg

20230531_205355.jpg

20230531_205404.jpg

20230531_205417.jpg
Get them headers coated. Cerakote Glacier is some awesome stuff and will dramatically reduce under hood temps.

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Wait is the 1-2 lag a sign of something wrong? Mine does this but only in S mode. Using paddles or normal mode is pretty crisp. Normally a learning reset resolves it for a little while
I assumed it was. I got 12k on the car and it didn't start until 10-11k. Just had the fluid level checked yesterday and it was a quart low. The drive home from the shop isn't far but it didn't do it and my wife had it out today and said it shifted fine. It was weird because it only did it when it got hot. Most people had issues when it was cold.

I guess I'm just another one that came from the factory low. Some dudes have been 2 quarts low so I guess it could have been worse.

That being said, Ford tuned these like shit and most aftermarket tuners can really make it a lot better.
Sponsored