Sponsored

ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

WIST2019GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Maybe that's an air flow limitation. You could log the car doing a pull with it on and then another with it off and see what the air flow looks like. Forcing it to suck air through a straw isnt great at those boost levels.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Maybe that's an air flow limitation. You could log the car doing a pull with it on and then another with it off and see what the air flow looks like. Forcing it to suck air through a straw isnt great at those boost levels.
Definitely a valid thought.. Iā€™d have to figure out how to redo my catch can if I do that thou but I definitely can see what you are talking about. Could be that and the Intake manifold limiting flowā€¦

Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Definitely a valid thought.. Iā€™d have to figure out how to redo my catch can if I do that thou but I definitely can see what you are talking about. Could be that and the Intake manifold limiting flowā€¦
You could grab a few cheap breathers from the local auto parts store to toss them on for a trial run while the catch can is off. Quick way around running without a filter for a trial run.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
You could grab a few cheap breathers from the local auto parts store to toss them on for a trial run while the catch can is off. Quick way around running without a filter for a trial run.
Lots of things to definitely try. Mr. Wengerd gave me an updated tune dealing with the vct so that will Iā€™m sure help with things also!

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
@SolarFlare air load at peak hp ( 7180 rpmā€™s) is 2.231 and at the end of the run it drops to 2.110 at 7900 rpmā€™s. As for maf hz I only have mass airflow period and mass airflow.
look at pic below for example of slip. Maf hz flatten and air load drops after 6900 or so

8F340AB3-C893-4A8E-9B1D-318DE2B9FCFD.png

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
I remember a few years ago with the gen 2 manifold and centris. They would flatline at 6500 or so even with increased boost. Search flatline here for info. Is it your intake or belt slip? Great numbers!!! ā€¦.but I canā€™t help but think thereā€™s more in it.

Sponsored

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible

Brevin@ESS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT
Correct. The gen 2. Issue does sound similar though. Or belt slipā€¦
I highly doubt itā€™s belt slip. The griptec 95 is still a 3.75ā€ pulley and we have plenty of them out there even 90mm and 87.5mm with no slip issues. Itā€™s possible that the belt has been compromised/contaminated from oil or coolant etc. itā€™s possible itā€™s a filter restriction at that power level as well. Local guy made 1046whp on his G3X 90mm setup recently. He had no filter. Still had the 18 manifold too. Iā€™m sure weā€˜ll get it figured out

LuciferMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 and 2018 Mustang GT
Hello All,
Extremely excited for my order to come. I have been reading this thread from page 1 to here. Tons of information.
I purchased a G3X and will be running 1050X injectors, VMP BAP for now. The CFO (Wife) and I went through quite a few negotiations through this process and it hurt. Originally was going to do a Fore fuel return system for E85 but that will have to wait due to the comprised negotiation we met at.
I will have 3 pulley options

I am hoping to hit the 700+ mark on 91 mixed with VP Octanium or perhaps 100 race gas at my pump. Am I being unrealistic?

I look forward to being back on E85 soon.

Currently 2017 Mustang GT
Manual
Ported gen 3 manifold
GT350 Throttle body
Longtube catless headers
E85 tune
NA

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I might be transforming my CC system into the system you got for yours which is required when you want to just run a filter or turbo guard. Waiting to hear back from UPR.
Sponsored