ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

Tecronix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
Can anyone guide me to where the fuel rail pressure sensors are? I know where the drivers side rail one is because I have an adapter for my gauge sender. I may have missed the connection on the other. Cannot find where to look. Everything I google comes up with the ecoboost issue they had.
Sponsored

kevinvan6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020Mustang GT
Can anyone guide me to where the fuel rail pressure sensors are? I know where the drivers side rail one is because I have an adapter for my gauge sender. I may have missed the connection on the other. Cannot find where to look. Everything I google comes up with the ecoboost issue they had.
The high pressure fuel sensor is under the intake manifold on the 5.0L. I ran into an issue when I swapped my gt350 manifold on, I forgot to reconnect that sensor and kept getting codes for low fuel pressure on the HP circut. The sensor on the driver side fuel rail is the low pressure sensor.

XakwardX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2021 gt magnetic grey
For guys with upr dual inlet catch can. How did you plug the port on the intake manifold? Or am I missing something?

Last edited:

Tecronix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
The high pressure fuel sensor is under the intake manifold on the 5.0L. I ran into an issue when I swapped my gt350 manifold on, I forgot to reconnect that sensor and kept getting codes for low fuel pressure on the HP circut. The sensor on the driver side fuel rail is the low pressure sensor.
looking at this diagram:
A4913C99-7484-494B-A0B0-5710805E5259.jpeg

3 is what the manual says is the fuel pressure sensor. I’m pretty sure I put this back on as I could see it when I looked back there. My IMRC is locked out so the pots are gone. This remotely familiar to what you are talking about?

Sponsored

kevinvan6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020Mustang GT
looking at this diagram:
A4913C99-7484-494B-A0B0-5710805E5259.jpeg

3 is what the manual says is the fuel pressure sensor. I’m pretty sure I put this back on as I could see it when I looked back there. My IMRC is locked out so the pots are gone. This remotely familiar to what you are talking about?
Yes i think that's it. I locked out my imrcs as well and i think i disconnected it during the process of removing the factory manifold for my gt350 one.

Tecronix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
Yes i think that's it. I locked out my imrcs as well and i think i disconnected it during the process of removing the factory manifold for my gt350 one.
But you had to remove the intake manifold to get to the fuel sensor connection? And it was separate from the intake manifold entirely? I may have the harness plugged into the wrong thing.

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10

Maybe my memory is bad, but I don't recall ever having to disconnect that terminal plug when swapping intakes. Is that necessary for intake manifold removal?

kevinvan6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020Mustang GT
Maybe my memory is bad, but I don't recall ever having to disconnect that terminal plug when swapping intakes. Is that necessary for intake manifold removal?
I don't think its required, it just happened to be that while i was swapping intakes and removing the valves for the IMRCs, I disconnected that connector thinking it was part of the IMRC harness.

Sponsored

WIST2019GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
For guys with upr dual inlet catch can. How did you plug the port on the intake manifold? Or am I missing something?
I got mine today. It comes with some caps.

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
Just a quick update with the car...

I won a GT350 intake manifold from Alex's YouTube show a little while back and I've been gathering parts since then to make it all work, but I also wanted to upgrade a few things at the same time.

I've already prepped the manifold with an IMRC delete kit from MMR, plugged the evap with a part from PowerByTheHour, added FIC-1000 fuel injectors with VMP fuel rails and VMP throttle body adapter, and I have re-routed some vacuum lines, thanks to @Brad1810r80 for the tutorial.

I also have a Radium return-style fuel system with twin 274's that I was going to install at the same time, however I felt it was better to do it in stages just in case I run into any troubleshooting issues it will be easier to find the root cause.

So, I went ahead and ordered a tune revision from Lund for the intake and fuel injectors and will be testing the difference the intake makes on a G2 with a 120mm and 115mm pulley's. My best 60-130mph was 6.3 seconds on the 115mm pulley and Sunoco 260GT in good DA.

Once dialed in and working properly, I'll set aside some time to install the Radium fuel system and get the car on e85 and probably call it good.

20221018_083917.jpg

Last edited:

kevinvan6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020Mustang GT
Had the car at the track trying out the 100mm pulley on the G2 last weekend. Ran a 9.4@147. Pretty happy with this combo.

20221015_164230.jpg

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
Had the car at the track trying out the 100mm pulley on the G2 last weekend. Ran a 9.4@147. Pretty happy with this combo.

20221015_164230.jpg
Congrats!

I like how quiet the car is until it takes off, the commentators reaction was priceless!!!

You'll need to update your signature now!

Great combination of parts!
Sponsored

Last edited: