Sponsored

ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
It definitely was blood, it was on the shaft which has some sharp edges on it so I assume someone picked it up by that and sliced their fingers 😀
I did when I first installed mine. Those edges are sharp! I have a theory about working on a car, if you don't bleed on it, something wasn't done properly.
Sponsored

BigD94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium - PP1 - Manual
While on the topic of fuel, I'm pretty sure I'm skipping the BAP and going right to a fuel system. This is not an area I want to cut corners on even for my modest (sub 700hp) power goals.

You guys got any recommendations on good mid-tier systems? I've done a lot of research on FORE and Lethal systems. Don't know too much about the VMP.

Any advice, guys?

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
While on the topic of fuel, I'm pretty sure I'm skipping the BAP and going right to a fuel system. This is not an area I want to cut corners on even for my modest (sub 700hp) power goals.

You guys got any recommendations on good mid-tier systems? I've done a lot of research on FORE and Lethal systems. Don't know too much about the VMP.

Any advice, guys?
I will be running the Arcane Stage 1 return style system from Juggernaut which places the return fuel pressure regulator in the fuel hat itself. I will be running VMP rails and FIC-1000 injectors. I don't know if it's budget, but I like the overall design better than the Fore Innovations or others like them.

https://juggernautpower.com/collect...roducts-fuel-system-700-1800-hp-11-mustang-gt

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
@TEXAS HEAT I got the fuel hat with (2) TI pumps, Fore FC2 controller and FIC1000.

Thinking about getting fuel rails.

BigD94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium - PP1 - Manual
@TEXAS HEAT

You think I'm good running a deadhead setup on a gen 2 car. Getting tunes for both 93 and E85, but mostly running 93. Going for around 675hp on the 93.

Sponsored

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
@TEXAS HEAT

You think I'm good running a deadhead setup on a gen 2 car. Getting tunes for both 93 and E85, but mostly running 93. Going for around 675hp on the 93.
If you're going to run the factory return less (deadhead) fuel system, then I definitely recommend a BAP and appropriate sixed fuel injectors for your power goals.

The Arcane (Juggernaut) fuel system is a true return style fuel system without the complexity of an aftermarket fuel feed and dedicated return line (It is upgradable though)

I think for my power goals, it will support me as far as I am willing to take it. I'm sure at some point it is advantages to upgrade the feed line, however I'm pretty sure that I'm good up to 800whp on e85, the head unit likely being the limiting factor, not the fuel system.

RoGCobraRV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Seems the recommended tuners list has been updated on the ESS site since the last time I looked at it.

devin2589

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Maybe Brevin will chime in. While waiting for my kit to arrive. Does anyone know the max impeller speed for the G2 head unit? Looking to do a waste gated setup.

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
Maybe Brevin will chime in. While waiting for my kit to arrive. Does anyone know the max impeller speed for the G2 head unit? Looking to do a waste gated setup.
The G2 roughly maxes out on the 100-105mm pulley (not sure on blower speed) at around 800whp.

Brevin@ESS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT
57,000 rpm or roughly the 100mm pulley @ 7,900 rpm

Sponsored

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
Id like to do this too. How are you setting up your wastegate with the ESS kit?

Last edited:

devin2589

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Id like to do this too. How are you setting up your wastegate with the ESS kit?
weld wastegate on the cold side of the intercooler. Basically mimic how the bov is mounted. Drill and tap a barb fitting next to it for pressure reference.

Last edited: