Sponsored

ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
how do you turn off advance track? i only see tc on/off....
Assuming its the same as 18+ Hold up on the TC toggle for about 5-6 second and You'll get a msg that AT is off. Toggle the switch again and AT will turn back on.
Sponsored

lkeltner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Ok. Not sure if anyone has mentioned...

Are you seeing 7400 on the tach or from a log? If you are feeling the hard cut at 7400 by the tach, look at the log to confirm it’s actually 7400. Especially in lower gears there’s a “delay” where the tach doesn’t keep up to actual rpm. What you see is 7400 but the engine is actually spinning 7600 or whatever Lund has the cut at.

Lund tuned but different blower here...

lkeltner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
On the UPR dual inlet catch can, I guess both driver and passenger side valve covers route to the catch can but then there's no actual vacuum source to the catch can itself correct? I figured I would take the front inlet of the supercharger tube and run that to the catch can to give constant vacuum to the crankcase..... But then there's nowhere to hook that up

Sponsored

lkeltner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
Well, I've installed this dual inlet, so there are at least a couple scratches on the bracket from mounting it. so I can't return it....Anyone need one?

Or does anyone know of an adapter to convert this guy?

Bonedizzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
Brevin, I owe you an apology. I did some research into the matter on my end. I won't disclose the shop name, but when I pressed them for an order number and information as to why it took so long I was astonished that the kit arrived within 8 weeks. When I asked why I was told so long, and why when I decided to take the car and my kit away from them the package was so fumbled - they told me they had gone through the kit and possibly "misplaced" instructions and packaging foam. Which is why the kit when I got it looked like a disaster. That's not what they told me originally when I took my car and kit back.

I try to correct situations when I'm wrong, so I apologize for making a scene. I wish you the best, and yes I was being out of line and a bit of a baby. My apologies.

Soooooo the blower I got was shipped correctly and didn't have blood on it?

@Brevin@ESS Do you have an inventory list you could send me of what is all supposed to come in the G2 kit? I know your website says you do not warranty second hand sales of your kits, but I just want to make sure I have all the parts for the install before I start the process, rather than waiting until the car is in pieces to find out something is missing.

Brevin@ESS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT
Soooooo the blower I got was shipped correctly and didn't have blood on it?

@Brevin@ESS Do you have an inventory list you could send me of what is all supposed to come in the G2 kit? I know your website says you do not warranty second hand sales of your kits, but I just want to make sure I have all the parts for the install before I start the process, rather than waiting until the car is in pieces to find out something is missing.
Email me [email protected] I can forward you the packing list

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Ok. Not sure if anyone has mentioned...

Are you seeing 7400 on the tach or from a log? If you are feeling the hard cut at 7400 by the tach, look at the log to confirm it’s actually 7400. Especially in lower gears there’s a “delay” where the tach doesn’t keep up to actual rpm. What you see is 7400 but the engine is actually spinning 7600 or whatever Lund has the cut at.

Lund tuned but different blower here...
We look at log RPM. Tach moving too fast to get an accurate reading on it. On dyno, operators are used to seeing fast cars climb rpm so they can call it close but not exact.

Sponsored

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
We look at log RPM. Tach moving too fast to get an accurate reading on it. On dyno, operators are used to seeing fast cars climb rpm so they can call it close but not exact.
Yes. Perfect.

I was responding to the poster who said fuel cut in way earlier than what Lund had set it for. To find out if he was looking at the tach or from a log.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Yes. Perfect.

I was responding to the poster who said fuel cut in way earlier than what Lund had set it for. To find out if he was looking at the tach or from a log.
oh my bad.

lkeltner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1

lkeltner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
My blow off valve has started to flutter this morning randomly and I'm not sure what to do about it. Instead of being a smooth swoosh sound it has a flutter on deceleration.

What should I check?
Vac/boost transition still seems the same.

The only change I made was to switch out the t connector for the blow off valve to the straight connector that Brevin sent me
Sponsored

Last edited: