ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
@Brevin@ESS I have no doubt of the quality of the kit and the great customer service that you provide.

I will be ordering one after receiving all the supporting parts/mods.

Im pretty sure what happened with Ruby was a misunderstanding for whatever reason.

Ruby_Ruby19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brevin Cuckold
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
No order number provided. I’ve asked twice. I would gladly look it up and get to the bottom of it. My guess is the facts do not match the claims that are being made and that is why the order number is being withheld. If he can prove me wrong I will take responsibility and make it right.
Brevin, thanks but I'm not divulging info on here for a matter that was resolved by someone else at ESS and I have since sold the kit. No need to disclose anything else. Just shared my experience and what it was like. Demanding an order number over and over like a baby doesn't fix anything, nor would it as i don't want anything for my troubles Asbjorn Bohn did a great job making the process move quicker. To be clear as I was mistaken, from date of order to the time I had the kit in my hands was 9 weeks, not 10 - so I was mistaken on that.

If me sharing that you did not communicate well upsets you, let's shake hands and move on. Free country for me to share my experience and opinion. You say wait times aren't that, and you have tons of customer service then that's great. Best of luck man.

Ruby_Ruby19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brevin Cuckold
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
@Brevin@ESS I have no doubt of the quality of the kit and the great customer service that you provide.

I will be ordering one after receiving all the supporting parts/mods.

Im pretty sure what happened with Ruby was a misunderstanding for whatever reason.
Seemed like a good kit, and guys are having success with it. You should be happy with it man.

Brevin@ESS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT
Brevin, thanks but I'm not divulging info on here for a matter that was resolved by someone else at ESS and I have since sold the kit. No need to disclose anything else. Just shared my experience and what it was like. Demanding an order number over and over like a baby doesn't fix anything, nor would it as i don't want anything for my troubles Asbjorn Bohn did a great job making the process move quicker. To be clear as I was mistaken, from date of order to the time I had the kit in my hands was 9 weeks, not 10 - so I was mistaken on that.

If me sharing that you did not communicate well upsets you, let's shake hands and move on. Free country for me to share my experience and opinion. You say wait times aren't that, and you have tons of customer service then that's great. Best of luck man.
I’m not asking you to divulge any personal Information. I am asking you for your order number so that I can check it in my system. If you refuse to provide your order number which would validate your claims then you obviously have something to hide. Resorting to name calling also tells me you are trolling and didn’t appreciate getting caught and called out for it. This is a public forum and we are a forum sponsor. If you make such claims publicly I have every right to investigate it. Speaking of which, in another post I discovered your first name “John”. I have no orders for a mustang G2 kit under that name anywhere around the time frame or area that you claim. I’ve spoken to Asbjorn and he has also confirmed that your claims do not hold water and does not recall ever dealing with you. No mustang kit has been 9 weeks lead time and our system confirms it. For the last time, if you’d like to prove it I need an order number. If not, you’ve exposed yourself.

Here is the box by the way that your supercharger was packed in that you claim was a “joke”
236A8637-BBEE-4F53-AEFB-2B0640AB9820.jpeg

Sponsored

Ruby_Ruby19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brevin Cuckold
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I’m not asking you to divulge any personal Information. I am asking you for your order number so that I can check it in my system. If you refuse to provide your order number which would validate your claims then you obviously have something to hide. Resorting to name calling also tells me you are trolling and didn’t appreciate getting caught and called out for it. This is a public forum and we are a forum sponsor. If you make such claims publicly I have every right to investigate it. Speaking of which, in another post I discovered your first name “John”. I have no orders for a mustang G2 kit under that name anywhere around the time frame or area that you claim. I’ve spoken to Asbjorn and he has also confirmed that your claims do not hold water and does not recall ever dealing with you. No mustang kit has been 9 weeks lead time and our system confirms it. For the last time, if you’d like to prove it I need an order number. If not, you’ve exposed yourself.

Here is the box by the way that your supercharger was packed in that you claim was a “joke”
236A8637-BBEE-4F53-AEFB-2B0640AB9820.jpeg
Your making yourself look like a clown, what does mentioning my name have anything to do it with it. I ordered it through our shop that was supposed to do the install, which is why it's not under my name stupid. That isn't how mine looked, and that is okay.

This is a forum, I could careless if you are a sponsor. You think people are afraid to share their experience because your a forum sponsor?

What's your customer service number so I can speak to someone about this, since you have instant access to customer service like you claim.

Brevin@ESS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT
Your making yourself look like a clown, what does mentioning my name have anything to do it with it. I ordered it through our shop that was supposed to do the install, which is why it's not under my name stupid. That isn't how mine looked, and that is okay.

This is a forum, I could careless if you are a sponsor. You think people are afraid to share their experience because your a forum sponsor?

What's your customer service number so I can speak to someone about this, since you have instant access to customer service like you claim.
Again you are withholding your order number which proves that you are either a troll with an agenda or the order doesn’t exist. No longer worth my time. Have a nice day

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
Today in “talk shit about this vendor and we will give you a discount coupon for your next order with us” present….

and I thought the telenovelas at gtrlife were fun…

Last edited:

Sponsored

Brad1810r80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 2018 F150
Why would you wanna run a 125mm on a G4 totally defeats the purpose of buying a G4???

My car with G3 e85 and 125mm pulley has ran a 5.5 60-130 to give idea of power

True true. We need some G4 data. I want to see a G4/stock motor/E85 on the largest pulley you can put on it. Slow that blower waayyy down